Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,470 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

bigtitan's Correct Answers

You are out of luck unless you can contact the seller and have her refund your money.  There is nothing that VZW or anyone can do to change this........ And as far as I know, the ESN checker ... See more...
You are out of luck unless you can contact the seller and have her refund your money.  There is nothing that VZW or anyone can do to change this........ And as far as I know, the ESN checker on the VZW website only tells you if a device is registered to operate on the VZW network but that does not always correspond with the ESN being clear for activation.  The ONLY surefire way is to call VZW, a process that takes all of 60 seconds once you get a rep on the phone. If all else fails, you can sell the phone (while being upfront about the bad esn) and try to recoup some of your loss.  There is a market for people looking for WiFi only "toys" and you might be able to get some of your money back.  I had to do this not long ago in a similar situation and wound up being honest about the bad esn AND getting 90 percent of my money back int he sale....good luck to you.
Looks like the receiving end thinks you are Spam and is rejecting your emails.  I would bet that at one point or another a massive amount of spam came from something @ 69.78.67.XXX but thats just... See more...
Looks like the receiving end thinks you are Spam and is rejecting your emails.  I would bet that at one point or another a massive amount of spam came from something @ 69.78.67.XXX but thats just my uninformed shot in dark of a guess, but I know its happened before.
Might not be a bad idea to bring it into the store, or call VZW customer service.... can't hurt to see what they have to say.... The reset is easy enough to attempt....you can check it out her... See more...
Might not be a bad idea to bring it into the store, or call VZW customer service.... can't hurt to see what they have to say.... The reset is easy enough to attempt....you can check it out here http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=33552 You'll need to use the "alternate" method considering you can't access you menu functions.  Keep in mind that it will erase all personal and application data from the phone and bring it back to just the Android OS that is on it.
open the text, select "forward", and simply put your email address in the "to" line of your forwarded text message.
open message open Menu navigate to "save mms" , save your pic to your phone open email attach your saved pic to your email good to go