Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,323 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

TBhouston's Correct Answers

you should be able to set up some filters on your gmail account that won't push to your phone. also you could set it up so it will never sync mail and you can do it manually whenever you want to ... See more...
you should be able to set up some filters on your gmail account that won't push to your phone. also you could set it up so it will never sync mail and you can do it manually whenever you want to know if you got mail.   as far as contacts it is best to have them stored as a google contact so you can easily transfer from phone to phone or if you lose that phone its all backed up on gmail. You could also open up people and export to sd card, or even run back up assistant
go to menu,settings, accounts and see if you can add your facebook there   I don't see why you wouldn't be able to do this on that device..
go to menu>setting>applications>manage applications>all> find the youtube open it delete the data   turn off phone, battery pull. Then try again   If still having issue go ahead and uninstall... See more...
go to menu>setting>applications>manage applications>all> find the youtube open it delete the data   turn off phone, battery pull. Then try again   If still having issue go ahead and uninstall and redownload from market
Sounds like the software could be corrupt, how is hard reset dramatic?   It is either hardware or software, you won't know until you eliminate one.  
make sure you set up the correct contact. If you added a contact that doesn't have a phone number it won't work   Like i have a lot of people that are doubled and their icon picture will show o... See more...
make sure you set up the correct contact. If you added a contact that doesn't have a phone number it won't work   Like i have a lot of people that are doubled and their icon picture will show on both.. i would remove it and add it back, when you set it up ensure their number is attached to that profile   Other than that all you have to do is tap their picture and it will call.
open up your people, hit menu, go to priacy or view w/e it says, then uncheck facebook contacts
Google has full control of the market.   Go to their forums please
any smartphone will require an unlimited data package   It is kind of the point of the device
  AZSALUKI wrote: well now it says 29 and doesn't feel warm? i have turned off 4g so maybe that was the cause? i wasn't running anything and haven't used the hotspot feature. it wasn't "hot"... See more...
  AZSALUKI wrote: well now it says 29 and doesn't feel warm? i have turned off 4g so maybe that was the cause? i wasn't running anything and haven't used the hotspot feature. it wasn't "hot"....just a bit warm. it just seemed odd. i'll turn 4g on later today and see if it gets warm again. for now, i'm trying to see how much more juice i can get by running it on 3g only. A LOT.  Most of the battery drain I've noticed on this device is LTE realated.     One app I would suggest is juice defender, it will turn off the raido all together untill you recv a call/txt or when you try to make one. On extreme setting I could get around 8 hours of awake time, so about 12-13 hours off charger.   The cool thing is you are not impacted, as soon as someone calls you it turns the radio back on and when you go to make a call it turns right back on. It is a pretty cool app    
hook blackberry to desk top, use as usb, transfer all pics to a folder hook the droid up, usb/mount as drive, transfer folder to phone
Useally it should go into affect instant. Double check you put the correct number, then turn off your phone turn it back on
you should never do *228 on ANY 4G device. EVER. Even if they told you at vzw, don't do it. Call back and get tech, they will tell you not to do it.    Make sure you switch your current phone o... See more...
you should never do *228 on ANY 4G device. EVER. Even if they told you at vzw, don't do it. Call back and get tech, they will tell you not to do it.    Make sure you switch your current phone off the line, let the store activate the sim card on the number you want and everything will Over the air activate when the phone turns on   I can't stress the star 228 enough here. I bought my phone today and a rep told me to do star 228 and i almost died inside..   If you did an alternate upgrade, you need to accept the terms and conditions and activate phone later, then they can activate the sim on the correct number for you...   If this process is done incorrectly it will ruin the first sim card, and while they are free to you it still costs you the extra hassle.
Does it say 1xEVDO or 1xevdo, 1xrtt?   From the error msg it would sound like you don't have coverage. Are you able to get online through a browser?   Can you send picture msg? Are you able... See more...
Does it say 1xEVDO or 1xevdo, 1xrtt?   From the error msg it would sound like you don't have coverage. Are you able to get online through a browser?   Can you send picture msg? Are you able to send plain sms text msg? Could you try sending that picture msg to another # and see if you get the same error?   Try a star 228, option 2 to make sure you phone is using the correct towers (called a preferred roaming list update) then your phone should restart if it doesn't restart it and try again.   What is the size of the file?