Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,101 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

CellDaddy's Correct Answers

And the answer - according to Verizon - is: The box that I called a battery backup is actually not a battery backup at all. Rather, it is the power supply for the ONT. And it's perfectly safe to plu... See more...
And the answer - according to Verizon - is: The box that I called a battery backup is actually not a battery backup at all. Rather, it is the power supply for the ONT. And it's perfectly safe to plug the power supply into a UPS. Problem solved. By calling that box a battery backup, I confused the people who have been trying to help me. I'm very sorry for that, and I appreciate your efforts to help.
Got my answer:   When you are using an app that updates in the background for one reason or another--like a weather app that is trying to update current conditions, or your email Inbox that is ... See more...
Got my answer:   When you are using an app that updates in the background for one reason or another--like a weather app that is trying to update current conditions, or your email Inbox that is trying to search for and download your mail--if you close the phone before the app is done, the next time you open the phone it will go right back to the app and try to finish what it was doing when you closed the phone.   This can be particularly surprising when your phone opens to an app that you didn't even realize performs background updates. For example, my to-do app syncs in the background. Didn't know that, until now.
Never mind...figured it out on my own. The answer: Connect the phone to a computer with a USB cable. Choose to mount the phone as a hard drive. Now you can easily delete the file from Windows Exp... See more...
Never mind...figured it out on my own. The answer: Connect the phone to a computer with a USB cable. Choose to mount the phone as a hard drive. Now you can easily delete the file from Windows Explorer (or the equivalent in a Mac; sorry, I'm not familiar.)   There might be a better way, but this works for me.
No answer from anyone, so I did some research and will supply my own answer:   No, an anti-virus app is not absolutely necessary, since there are hardly any Android exploits in the wild at this... See more...
No answer from anyone, so I did some research and will supply my own answer:   No, an anti-virus app is not absolutely necessary, since there are hardly any Android exploits in the wild at this time. But it's only a matter of time, given Android's popularity, so may as well install an anti-virus app ASAP.