Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,791 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

richie72846's Correct Answers

I found the problem just by luck. This is really strange, maybe it will make sense to you or someone else. Om my wife's phone I went to settings, messages and then scrolled down to Blocked. In... See more...
I found the problem just by luck. This is really strange, maybe it will make sense to you or someone else. Om my wife's phone I went to settings, messages and then scrolled down to Blocked. In Blocked I scrolled all the way to the bottom, past many phone numbers she had blocked. When I got to the very end, the last item was not a phone number but  "my name" followed by "5s". I deleted it and all is well now. Richie72846
OK.  I have figured out part of the mystery and it is an iPhone thing. Proved it by trying it on my daughters iPhone and her husbands iPhone. Here's what I have found so far. If under "settings" ... See more...
OK.  I have figured out part of the mystery and it is an iPhone thing. Proved it by trying it on my daughters iPhone and her husbands iPhone. Here's what I have found so far. If under "settings"  in "messages" you have "show subject field" turned on and send a message with text in the data field, the message is sent as an MMS pix/flix and not an SMS text.   richie