Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.8K Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

OsheaG's Correct Answers

Yes, the number you need to dial to activate the device is *228, send, option 1. Also, you can activate your device via MyVerizon by Signing into your account, looking under "I Want To" section, g... See more...
Yes, the number you need to dial to activate the device is *228, send, option 1. Also, you can activate your device via MyVerizon by Signing into your account, looking under "I Want To" section, go under "Device" and choose "Activate A Device."
I can certainly help you edit that option on your phone.  Do you have an antivirus program running or another program you downloaded that is having that to show up?  If so, you will just go into ... See more...
I can certainly help you edit that option on your phone.  Do you have an antivirus program running or another program you downloaded that is having that to show up?  If so, you will just go into that program and go to Settings-Remote Management-Lost Message. 
  You can set the key on the side of your phone to open the feature you use most. To set the programmable side key, touch the Quick Launch shortcut on the home screen. To create a shortcut on ... See more...
  You can set the key on the side of your phone to open the feature you use most. To set the programmable side key, touch the Quick Launch shortcut on the home screen. To create a shortcut on the the home screen, touch and hold an empty spot on the home screen and select Shortcuts> Settings > Quick Launch.  
This process was updating the software on your mobile device to give you better coverage and service.
I am sorry but that feature is for use on Android, Blackberry and other PDA/Smartphone devices only.