Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,284 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

mdram4x4's Correct Answers

who did you buy it from? if verizon - no if amazon - ask them
go to manufavturer website and get the latest driver
time for a new phone
you can log into google play via a pc and re-install from there heck my old phone is still listed on there with the apps i had on it
if it doesnt have a 3g/4g radio, then no you cant
steller, marauder, commando, rhyme are all free and are android all the free ones seem to be 2 yr old models
when you get the phone, call customer service before doing anything have them change the plan, and activate the phone
you can forward them to an email account or there are third party applications that should allow you to archive them and print them
http://support.verizonwireless.com/contact_us/
it would have to be unlocked by vzw to allow this contact verizon after you get the phone
you would sign up as a new customer, and have to have the number ported. this could take a day or several days be prepared to have spotty service on both phones during the switch over
you can put the dumbphone back on the line and remove the data but you cant have a smartphone without a data plan
quick google search shows this Language & input -> select the gear next to Motorola input -> Vibrate on keypress
for a year or 2, get a new phone in china set up alarms on it put your music  on the web and dl it to the new phone
search the market to key ring, reward card, or something similar, there are several on there the problem is not all scanners will read the phone screen
you would need to be sure its a vzw compatible phone prior to purchase it looks like it would be a full price phone and no upgrade needed as its an older model and discontinued
1. connect incredible to pc 2. copy songs from inc to pc 3 disconnect inc form pc 4. connect nexus to pc 5 copy songs to nexus 6 disconnect nexus from pc 7 listen to music
are they apps you installed or apps that came on the phone?
gnexus wrote: Does anyone know if Verizon has a developer specific forum or a means to ask a question specific to the hardware of a device?  I'd like to pose a question, but want to make sure... See more...
gnexus wrote: Does anyone know if Verizon has a developer specific forum or a means to ask a question specific to the hardware of a device?  I'd like to pose a question, but want to make sure I get an answer from someone at Verizon who is familar with hardware and if my app would be supported on those devices. try a manufacturer forum or someplace like xda, rottzwiki, ect