Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,103 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

DJ_Boxer's Correct Answers

I just found out by a review on AppWorld that the problem is on his end, which is where it apparently goes through.  I am going to remove this programme and keep my search up. DJ
Okay, I have upgraded to the 9650 and the Geotagging does work.   I see a GPS icon (The Target w/arrows) and it is confirmed by asking to map it out and in properties it says it is geotagged.  ... See more...
Okay, I have upgraded to the 9650 and the Geotagging does work.   I see a GPS icon (The Target w/arrows) and it is confirmed by asking to map it out and in properties it says it is geotagged.   Also my charging pod works with my 2600mAh battery.   DJ
I was able to get a Bold 9650 via upgrade and extension of contract.  Everything is fine now, even the Geotagging of pictures which I believe never worked on a majority of Tour 9630's.   DJ
What's up Doc? I checked before I did the device switch wizard and it said that I have 5.0.0.732.   I solved it by deleting an older copy of VVM which was at versioning 1.#, while the other was... See more...
What's up Doc? I checked before I did the device switch wizard and it said that I have 5.0.0.732.   I solved it by deleting an older copy of VVM which was at versioning 1.#, while the other was at 2.#.  For some reason it transfered over.  Is the SIM card that came with the Bold a different version or can I just use either in my phone?   DJ
This was actually from their end by the way they made a seperate contact with that title instead of just replacing the PIN in the original contact.   DJ