Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,618 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

gmandisco's Correct Answers

MY BAD Guys didnt see the post a few posts down. IM SORRY. Please close or delete this topic. Just in case anyones wondering - if they have the same problem you just need to change the password on... See more...
MY BAD Guys didnt see the post a few posts down. IM SORRY. Please close or delete this topic. Just in case anyones wondering - if they have the same problem you just need to change the password on the account that you have having trouble on. Test the account by sending an email to an account to test it and see if thats the one the problems coming from. It should be from the ones that you had set to update you when new messages arrive. just change your passwords and KAPIESH! your done.
I ended up getting the 99.99 plan which includes unlimited messaging, 5 in numbers, 900 minutes and unlimited data/email/internet/gps/ etc. i was almost paying 90 after everything had been added o... See more...
I ended up getting the 99.99 plan which includes unlimited messaging, 5 in numbers, 900 minutes and unlimited data/email/internet/gps/ etc. i was almost paying 90 after everything had been added on my account i just figured why the heck not. but thanks though!