Log on to your Verizon account, and view the previous bill; detailed messaging (time, date, phone numbers used) info is available for the previous 3 months cycles.
Not directly, no.  If you make the change effective at the start of the next billing cycle (if you are downsizing) or backdate it to the beginning of the current billing cycle (you want a bigger ... Ver más...
Not directly, no.  If you make the change effective at the start of the next billing cycle (if you are downsizing) or backdate it to the beginning of the current billing cycle (you want a bigger data bucket to cover current usage), the only difference is in the cost of the new plan in relation to the old plan. If you don't request that the plan start at the beginning of a billing cycle (in other words, choose for it to start immediately) you will likely be hit with pro-rated fees, which can be very confusing. You don't want to do that. DO NOT CHOOSE to make the plan effective immediately.  ALWAYS choose to forward or back date it, depending on whether you are increasing or decreasing your plan.  Forward date a decrease, backdate an increase.
As I understand it, contacts will still be backed up, regardless if you opt for paid storage or not.  You will only pay if you want to store things other than your contact list, like photos, vide... Ver más...
As I understand it, contacts will still be backed up, regardless if you opt for paid storage or not.  You will only pay if you want to store things other than your contact list, like photos, videos, music, documents, etc. Tikibar1 made an excellent suggestion - use Google, OneDrive, DropBox, iTunes, or other cloud services instead for all your data. It's carrier independent and accessible from multiple devices. 
The content of the messages is private, unless you have already given them access via Messgaes + or handed over your phone. As far as who you texted (numbers) and dates and times, the account ... Ver más...
The content of the messages is private, unless you have already given them access via Messgaes + or handed over your phone. As far as who you texted (numbers) and dates and times, the account owner has acess to that as they are the responsible paying party. Are you concerned about the content of messages, or who the messages are being exchanged with? If you want complete privacy, the best solution is to have your own account.
That's because the BB Curve 8530 does not havesupport a mobile hotspot. See: Mobile Hotspot - BlackBerry Devices | Verizon Wireless
Verizon Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard & Veteran Discount Eligible: Active Duty, Reserves, National Guard, Retired Military & Veterans Verizon wireless provides a 15% discount on monthl... Ver más...
Verizon Active Duty, Reserve, National Guard & Veteran Discount Eligible: Active Duty, Reserves, National Guard, Retired Military & Veterans Verizon wireless provides a 15% discount on monthly plans and a 25% discount on accessories is also available.  All government employees including active duty, reserves, and national guard are eligible.  This discount is also extended to retired military and veterans. (I got this from https://militarybenefits.info/veteran-military-cell-phone-discounts/ ) For more info, see Employee Military Discounts Validation FAQs | Verizon Wireless and that should also give you a link to apply for the discount. As far as free, unlimited data - not likely.  Where did you hear that?  I don't think there is ANY carrier that will give free, unlimited data for Verterans, or anyone else.
You have too many devices connected/paired with one Verizon # for Messages+, it sounds like.  I believe there is a imit of 5 devices; check on your phone, the primary number devices are syncing t... Ver más...
You have too many devices connected/paired with one Verizon # for Messages+, it sounds like.  I believe there is a imit of 5 devices; check on your phone, the primary number devices are syncing to.  See how many devices are connected to that number and remove the ones you no longer need to free up a slot for additional devices.
That would depend on what kind of backup and options you get with Carbonite and your smartphone. The Verizon cloud will backup your photos, contacts, text messages, and some other things, but ... Ver más...
That would depend on what kind of backup and options you get with Carbonite and your smartphone. The Verizon cloud will backup your photos, contacts, text messages, and some other things, but it is tied to your Verizon account - if you change providers, the data is useless.  And it is tied to your phone - not your laptop or other devices. IMO, Carbonite is a more flexible, robust, and complete backup system. I don't use Verizon Cloud; for my Android phone I use Google for contacts, and photos, and apps.  And at home I use external hard drives for my laptop backup.
Your question is abit ambiguous, as rollover data doesn't get "saved up" - it carries over for one month only.  Here's an example of how it will work, based on my experience. Over the summer, ... Ver más...
Your question is abit ambiguous, as rollover data doesn't get "saved up" - it carries over for one month only.  Here's an example of how it will work, based on my experience. Over the summer, I increasded our family plan to 8GB shared, as many of us were traveling and using more than our usual 4 GB shared data.  We had about 3 of the 8 GB left when I switched back to our 4GB at the beginning of our September cycle.  All 3 GB carried over, giving us a bit over 7GB that cycle. We never got to the carryover, as our usual usage is between 2 and 3 GB, but the amount left from the previous plan DID carryover once we switched to the lower plan.  Just be sure to have the lower data plan start at the beginning of your NEXT bill cycle.
What phone do you have?  Android is pretty straightforward:  How to Back Up an Android Phone on the Google Cloud For an iPhone, see Back up iPhone data with Google Drive - iPhone & iPad - Goog... Ver más...
What phone do you have?  Android is pretty straightforward:  How to Back Up an Android Phone on the Google Cloud For an iPhone, see Back up iPhone data with Google Drive - iPhone & iPad - Google Drive Help
Family base - FamilyBase | Verizon Wireless
Yes, you can (and should) use your own SIM as long as it still works.
Download the photos to your computer, save them there, or to an external drive, or burn them to a CD or DVD.  Once you are sure they are saved and you can view them, then delete them from the clo... Ver más...
Download the photos to your computer, save them there, or to an external drive, or burn them to a CD or DVD.  Once you are sure they are saved and you can view them, then delete them from the cloud. If they are still on your phone, they may re-appear in the cloud when it syncs with your phone.  If you don't want them back on the cloud, then they need to be off yourphoen as well, or set your options not to back up those items.
Data usage is increasing, not just because of the advent of unlimited data offerings, but because more and more apps, companies, websites, etc, are implementing newer and better technology that u... Ver más...
Data usage is increasing, not just because of the advent of unlimited data offerings, but because more and more apps, companies, websites, etc, are implementing newer and better technology that uses more and more data. Look at video (a primary culprit when it comes to eating up data). Over the past couple of years, video clips have shown up on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, news feeds, and websites everywhere.  Video/TV services like Netflix, Hulu, and a plethora of others are now commonplace.  You may not be doing any more "social media" on your phone than you were a year or two ago, but the amount of data that social media puts through your phone has increased dramamtically.  If you are not vigilant with the app settings to ensure cellular data usage is at a minimum, and videos don't upload or play except over wifi, you will see an increase. Check settings after app updates and system updates - ensure that wifi is being used  and cellular is not for backups, downloads, video, etc.
Depending on your plan, you can add a data boost of 1GB for $15.  It may be more cost effective to just go up to the next higher level plan (as I said, it depends on what plan you have now) and b... Ver más...
Depending on your plan, you can add a data boost of 1GB for $15.  It may be more cost effective to just go up to the next higher level plan (as I said, it depends on what plan you have now) and backdate it for the current month. It would also depend on how much extra data you anticipate needing this bill cycle.  If 1GB extra will suffice, then do the data boost (if your current plan supports that option).  If it's more than 1GB, moving up to the next level plan would make more sense.
If you mean speaking into the phone and having it convert your speech to text - tap the micrphone on your keyboard to enable speech to text. If you don't see a microphone, long press the butto... Ver más...
If you mean speaking into the phone and having it convert your speech to text - tap the micrphone on your keyboard to enable speech to text. If you don't see a microphone, long press the buttons near the spacebar; depending on your specific keyboard, one should pop up with a microphone option.  Tap that, and it should allopw you to speak instead of type your messages.
With the new unlimited plan, there won't be any additional charge for hotspot usage, but there is a limit of 10GB of high speed data before it slows to a crawl.  You can continue to use data but ... Ver más...
With the new unlimited plan, there won't be any additional charge for hotspot usage, but there is a limit of 10GB of high speed data before it slows to a crawl.  You can continue to use data but it will be very slow. If you are on the old original unlimted plan, hotspot usage is $30 in addition to your data plan as an add on feature.  That data will not be slowed, is my understanding.
The receipts should be available through your Verizon account online, if you purchased them directly from a Verizon corporate store.  If they were purchased through an authorized reseller or else... Ver más...
The receipts should be available through your Verizon account online, if you purchased them directly from a Verizon corporate store.  If they were purchased through an authorized reseller or elsewhere, you would need to go that vendor.
You can pay it all at once, or make monthly payments as scheduled.  You can't "pay down" the principal unless you pay the whole thing. There's no interest involved, so you can set aside the am... Ver más...
You can pay it all at once, or make monthly payments as scheduled.  You can't "pay down" the principal unless you pay the whole thing. There's no interest involved, so you can set aside the amount you would like to pay, and continue to do that until you have enough to pay it off.
The actual pictures?  Not without the phone in hand, or unless you are the recipient, or via Messages+ and the phone owner's permisison to share texts.