Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,452 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

johntr_vzw's Correct Answers

coreyoreo, I can see why you reached out for some help with this question. Before you do disconnect your tablet, do check with us on what can be done with that data line. If the tablet isn't meet... See more...
coreyoreo, I can see why you reached out for some help with this question. Before you do disconnect your tablet, do check with us on what can be done with that data line. If the tablet isn't meeting your needs any longer, maybe we can find a better device that would. When you disconnect a device capable of data and Wi-Fi like a tablet, it can still make use of Wi-Fi. If the device were sold to someone; they would need to get a new SIM Card for the device before it could use data again. Did I explain that okay? JohnTr_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question, please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!