Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.2K Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

TheGuyUpNorth's Correct Answers

I know someone is going to chime in here and cry BS, but I have always found that if you want a computer of any type to run at optimal operation, you need to make sure it is clean.  Just as a com... See more...
I know someone is going to chime in here and cry BS, but I have always found that if you want a computer of any type to run at optimal operation, you need to make sure it is clean.  Just as a computer, I would bet most people will say that a phones best days, are the first days of use.  This is because you are not trying to drag along old stuff.  It takes some time, but anytime I get a new update, I do a factory reset.  When I go back to getting things the way I want, I typically find there are apps that I don't re-install because they were never used.  In addition, I have found that factory resets typically help with battery life.  This was recently the case with my Note 4.  I took an update in December, and for the most part things seemed to be OK.  Then I noticed the camera was lagging.  I also noticed that for no reason, it would get very hot until I restarted it.  Did what I should have done back then, and now things seem to be good again. 
You can always add more screens, just as you can designate which one is home.  You can also turn off Flipboard and add another screen in its place.  This can all be accomplished by long pressing ... See more...
You can always add more screens, just as you can designate which one is home.  You can also turn off Flipboard and add another screen in its place.  This can all be accomplished by long pressing anywhere on an unused area of one of your screens.  If you move all the ways to the last screen to the right, you will see a + button to allow you to add screens.  I personally use 5 with my home being the middle screen.
While the app cannot be removed, you can still reclaim that page.  Please use the following. How to turn off My Magazine on Samsung Galaxy S5 | Android Central In addition the app can be hidd... See more...
While the app cannot be removed, you can still reclaim that page.  Please use the following. How to turn off My Magazine on Samsung Galaxy S5 | Android Central In addition the app can be hidden.