Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,447 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MrHost's Correct Answers

I use appbrain, but I found out last night you need to make a list beofre any changes so you can bring that list back up and select them each to download. Now I know and I am making my install thr... See more...
I use appbrain, but I found out last night you need to make a list beofre any changes so you can bring that list back up and select them each to download. Now I know and I am making my install throughout the day and making my list later today. Some apps may not show up pending on what they were. Might not be compatible, assuming you searched the market. The my downloads is only showing what was downloaded to that handset. Let me know if it makes you pay again for the apps that you paid for already. I have been hearing conflicting answers on that one. Supposedly the paid apps will be recognized when you download them, supposedly based on your gmail account.(not confirmed as far as I can tell)