Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,781 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

lukevinyl's Correct Answers

I would recommend TravelPass. (International Travel FAQs | Verizon Wireless ) $10 per 24 hour period if used, with standard domestic plan/allowances being utilized.
If you do the TravelPass option, it does give you your standard plan allowances for the $10 per each 24 hour period that you use it. You are correct that after 500 MB it goes from 4g to 2g, howev... See more...
If you do the TravelPass option, it does give you your standard plan allowances for the $10 per each 24 hour period that you use it. You are correct that after 500 MB it goes from 4g to 2g, however you have the option of using either the $40 "preferred pricing" bundled plan that give 100 minutes, messages, and MB of data as well or the $85 option that gives 250 minutes/messages/MB of data so compared to these the TravelPass option is still a better option in my opinion and even with the "soft cap" of 500MB it still gives more data for the price than the other options... And yes, with TravelPass it is unlimited calls and text messaging whether incoming or outgoing. With the $40 or $85 plan incoming text are free but outgoing would come out of the allowance for messaging while calls come out of the allowance whether incoming or outgoing.... Hope that helps...
Yes, an adapter is typically needed as there is a different type of wall plug for US, Europe and Australia. See here for info/pics of the adapters: https://www.verizonwireless.com/acc... See more...
Yes, an adapter is typically needed as there is a different type of wall plug for US, Europe and Australia. See here for info/pics of the adapters: https://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/verizon-international-micro-usb-wall-charger-kit-intltvlmicr-m/?lid=sayt&sayt=internationa*
No, you would need to contact Verizon Landline services which does T.V., Fios etc, not Verizon Wireless ... (1-800-VERIZON I believe). Otherwise, click on "Residential" at the top of the screen f... See more...
No, you would need to contact Verizon Landline services which does T.V., Fios etc, not Verizon Wireless ... (1-800-VERIZON I believe). Otherwise, click on "Residential" at the top of the screen for support/troubleshooting and such.
As long as the account has the mobile hotspot enabled (or isn't blocked) on Verizon's end, typically in the phone settings the mobile hot spot can be turned on and the settings modified (for netw... See more...
As long as the account has the mobile hotspot enabled (or isn't blocked) on Verizon's end, typically in the phone settings the mobile hot spot can be turned on and the settings modified (for network name/password etc...) which would allow for laptop, tablet, and T.V.'s to connect via the phone's hotspot to utilize the VZW network/data. Are you wanting to set this up on a Galaxy S7?
It would require 3 lines of service from VZW or another carrier, and while it is possible-- it is not likely that these other two numbers are all not in service already and/or available to you...... See more...
It would require 3 lines of service from VZW or another carrier, and while it is possible-- it is not likely that these other two numbers are all not in service already and/or available to you....
Well, using the phones while on the boat is going to be pay-as-you-go for voice, text, and for data with data being the most expensive of the three @ $2.05 per MB. Calls are $2.99 per minute and ... See more...
Well, using the phones while on the boat is going to be pay-as-you-go for voice, text, and for data with data being the most expensive of the three @ $2.05 per MB. Calls are $2.99 per minute and text messages are .50 per message sent and .05 per message received so at a minimum turn cell data off on the phones and use the ship's wi-fi. Other than that, while in port can consolidate usage to one of the phone's with TravelPass enabled and that way it is only $10 per each 24 hour period used with your normal domestic plan allowances being used. That is at least how I would do it if I were trying to keep costs down