Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,085 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

AntonioC_VZW's Correct Answers

You are looking to switch to a fabulous and very versatile device, Dadiva. While the Moto Z Droid (https://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/moto-z-droid/ ) does not support wireless charging,... See more...
You are looking to switch to a fabulous and very versatile device, Dadiva. While the Moto Z Droid (https://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/moto-z-droid/ ) does not support wireless charging, there are several Moto Mods that will allow you to utilize your wireless charger with the Moto Z Droid. See those Moto Mods at this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/search/vzwSearch?Ntt=wireless%20charging%20mod&nav=Global&gTab=undefined I would also like to confirm that your current charger cable for the Droid Turbo is not compatible with the charging port of the Moto Z Droid. AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I am a consumer too, and I truly understand your discontent with the warranty replacement option available to you Pryan93160. We make every effort to provide our valued customers the best custome... See more...
I am a consumer too, and I truly understand your discontent with the warranty replacement option available to you Pryan93160. We make every effort to provide our valued customers the best customer service experience possible, and replacement options within the scope of our customer agreements. Please be assured that we would have exchanged your device with a brand new one, if you had return it for exchange within the 14 days outlined in our return/exchange policy: https://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/globalText?textName=RETURN_POLICY&jspName=footer/returnPolicy.jsp After 14 days, we can only process warranty certified like-new replacements: http://vz.to/uyYF0o Warranty devices are carefully tested and verified to work as new. I apologize for any inconvenience this process may cause you. AntonioC_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I certainly want to assist you with your Google Contacts concerns, JoanNMal. Your contacts will sync to your Gmail account automatically by simply setting up your Gmail account on both phones. ... See more...
I certainly want to assist you with your Google Contacts concerns, JoanNMal. Your contacts will sync to your Gmail account automatically by simply setting up your Gmail account on both phones. AntonioC_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Thanks for your troubleshooting efforts, linux4me. We’re committed to improve your wireless experience while you are at home. Do you have WiFi at home? If you do, please enable WiFi calling on y... See more...
Thanks for your troubleshooting efforts, linux4me. We’re committed to improve your wireless experience while you are at home. Do you have WiFi at home? If you do, please enable WiFi calling on your phone and test: Settings>Advanced Calling>Activate WiFi Calling>Accept terms & Conditions>Save your home address. Keep us posted. AntonioC_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Allow me to clarify your options, nyleve2016. If you purchased your Note7 from a retailer such as Best Buy or Wal-Mart, or an Authorized Verizon Wireless Retailer, please return to your original ... See more...
Allow me to clarify your options, nyleve2016. If you purchased your Note7 from a retailer such as Best Buy or Wal-Mart, or an Authorized Verizon Wireless Retailer, please return to your original point of purchase to upgrade your Note7 to another device. Please confirm on number 2 at this link: Samsung Galaxy Note7 Recall Exchange FAQs | Verizon Wireless AntonioC_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I apologize for any confusion, CARDEL80. I understand the importance of returning those devices, and recovery boxes will be sent systematically. Please confirm on number 2 at this link: Samsung G... See more...
I apologize for any confusion, CARDEL80. I understand the importance of returning those devices, and recovery boxes will be sent systematically. Please confirm on number 2 at this link: Samsung Galaxy Note7 Recall Exchange FAQs | Verizon Wireless AntonioC_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I’m sorry to learn that your phone is lost, KIMMIE_209. You can view and retrieve your backed up contacts if you login to your Verizon Cloud at this link: https://login.verizonwireless.com/amserv... See more...
I’m sorry to learn that your phone is lost, KIMMIE_209. You can view and retrieve your backed up contacts if you login to your Verizon Cloud at this link: https://login.verizonwireless.com/amserver/UI/Login?realm=vzw&goto=https%3A%2F%2Fcloud.verizonwireless.com%3A443%2FvzCloud%2Fhome%2FcloudOverview.action AntonioC_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I wish you nothing but safe travels mehitabel! This is a great question that you are asking. All of our 4G LTE devices are unlocked for global use. You would be able to use the sim cards of other... See more...
I wish you nothing but safe travels mehitabel! This is a great question that you are asking. All of our 4G LTE devices are unlocked for global use. You would be able to use the sim cards of other carriers outside of the United States. http://vz.to/1sRa0N4 Bon voyage! AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
We appreciate you providing us with these details, tls86. Let's try a few things to see if we can get those texts flowing. If you send yourself a text message, does your phone receive it eve... See more...
We appreciate you providing us with these details, tls86. Let's try a few things to see if we can get those texts flowing. If you send yourself a text message, does your phone receive it every time? Please try dialing *228, and then choose option 1 to reprogram your phone. After it turns back on, please power off your phone, and remove the battery. Place it back in after 15 seconds, and power it back on. Please try sending individual texts to your son and daughters, see if they receive them. Then also retest by sending a group message to them all. Let us know if they receive them. Thank you! AntonioC_VZW Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport
Hi japzlapeno, I can see how activating a different phone may bring some confusion with regards to your contract. In addition to Tidbits post (Thank you!) I'd like to confirm that if you buy a... See more...
Hi japzlapeno, I can see how activating a different phone may bring some confusion with regards to your contract. In addition to Tidbits post (Thank you!) I'd like to confirm that if you buy a phone listed as a No Contract Verizon from a third party you will be able to activate on your current Family Share plan on your existing line as long as the ESN is not included in the lost/stolen list. You can confirm phone activation eligibility online at this LINK. I understand that you are eligible for an upgrade sometime later; please be assured that activating a device obtained via a 3rd party does not affect your contract term or your future upgrade eligibility, You can activate/switch phones online at your convenience. Buying a Verizon Wireless phone from us at full retail price does not extend, breaks or modify your current contract. Your 2 year contract remains unaltered even if you replace your phone with one obtained via a third party; keep in mind that depending on the type of phone you activate you may need to add features to your account (i.e. replacing a basic phone [no need for data plan] with a Smartphone which require a data plan feature to be added) but adding a more advanced device does not require a new contract and does not breach the current contract. If you get a 4G LTE phone from a third party you will need a SIM card (we provide free of charge) to activate and you can order SIM card online if you login to your My Verizon account or by calling 800-922-0204 when ready to activate. You will not incur any fees for replacing your basic phone with a 4G Smartphone; however keep in mind that you will have to add a data plan feature for your Smartphone when you switch the device. AntonioC_VZWSupport Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
Hi jmurphy8012, Just to add to the previous posts I'd like to share a Link to the Assumption of Liability (AOL) requirements. At this link you will find detailed instructions to process the AO... See more...
Hi jmurphy8012, Just to add to the previous posts I'd like to share a Link to the Assumption of Liability (AOL) requirements. At this link you will find detailed instructions to process the AOL. AntonioC_VZWSupport Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
Hi robbies, I understand that some customers feel more comfortable with a prepay account. As circastreep indicated (thank you!), this is possible. When you are ready to switch from postpay to ... See more...
Hi robbies, I understand that some customers feel more comfortable with a prepay account. As circastreep indicated (thank you!), this is possible. When you are ready to switch from postpay to prepay please call 800-922-0204 and our representative will first check if your wireless number is eligible to be ported to a prepay account. If not eligible to be ported to a prepay account you can always get a new number for your prepay account. Please note that if your current contract has not been completed you will incur an Early Termination Fee based on the time remaining on your contract and our representative will be able to determine the exact amount when you call. AntonioC_VZWSupport Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
Hi ethelpt, Of course, I can provide you with easy steps to transfer music to your Razr device. The instructions below work for all Android devices as well. Mount your Android phone as an exte... See more...
Hi ethelpt, Of course, I can provide you with easy steps to transfer music to your Razr device. The instructions below work for all Android devices as well. Mount your Android phone as an external USB drive. Plug the Android into your computer using the included USB cable. Select MENU>NOTIFICATIONS>USB CONNECTION>USB MASS STORAGE. Open the USB drive by going to My Computer > Removable Drive (Windows) or double-clicking the drive icon on your desktop (Mac). Open the computer folder containing your music. Often this is your iTunes folder, or a folder called Music on your hard drive. Highlight and drag all the music from your computer onto the removable disk (Android). You may have to wait several minutes while your computer copies the music over to your phone. Please keep in mind that DRM (digital rights management)-protected music files may not work on your device due copy right issues. Disable USB MASS STORAGE on your Razr. Select MENU>NOTIFICATIONS>USB CONNECTION>CHARGE ONLY. Unplug the USB cable. AntonioC_VZWSupport Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport
Hi sncalex,   I trust that the options provided by mortb and Pman5K  (thank you both!) helped you resolve the PUK issue and your phone is working by now. I just want to provide the links for PU... See more...
Hi sncalex,   I trust that the options provided by mortb and Pman5K  (thank you both!) helped you resolve the PUK issue and your phone is working by now. I just want to provide the links for PUK assistance as others may benefit from this information.   Locating the 4G SIM PIN / PUK - My Verizon Website   Unblock SIM PIN - Galaxy Nexus by Samsung  
bhughes wrote: If I pre-order on the Verizon website is it possible to pick up my iphone in the store on the 14th???? If I do preorder on the 7th and choose to have it shipped any guess on th... See more...
bhughes wrote: If I pre-order on the Verizon website is it possible to pick up my iphone in the store on the 14th???? If I do preorder on the 7th and choose to have it shipped any guess on the arrival date? Will it ship on the 14th or arrive on the 14th? Hi bhughes,   We are excited about the iPhone 4S too! Please note that orders placed online for the iPhone 4S cannot be picked up at any Verizon Wireless store and must be shipped to the addressed provided when processing the online order.   While the release day of the iPhone 4S is October 14 delivery dates vary based on the actual pre-order date. If you pre-ordered your iPhone 4S please visit this LINK for a status update of your order.   Please note that our online pre-order website now shows a shipping date of October 27, 2011, for online orders processed on October 12, 2011, and orders placed tomorrow may indicate a different shipping date.  
Hi skiokemo,   We're very excited about the iPhone 4S as well! While different companies offer different promotions, please keep in mind that if you are currently eligible for an upgrade on a... See more...
Hi skiokemo,   We're very excited about the iPhone 4S as well! While different companies offer different promotions, please keep in mind that if you are currently eligible for an upgrade on any of your lines Verizon Wireless allows for the upgrade to be transferred to any other line in your account so you can get your new iPhone 4S at a discounted price.   You can do this by following the instructions below:   Please follow the steps below to process your upgrade online using another line's upgrade:    Sign in to My Verizon. Click Upgrade Now button. The Upgrade My Phone page appears.   Select the check box for your device to upgrade. Click Transfer upgrade from another line. Select the upgrade-eligible line from the pop-up box. Click Continue. Return to Upgrade Phone steps and continue. You can also process your upgrade by phone at 1-800-922-0204 with a customer service representative and he will be able to process your upgrade on your line using another line's upgrade. Please keep in mind that only Account Owners and Account Managers are able to process upgrades.  
MrIceT wrote: New Bionic. So far love the speed. We don't have 4G yet but the phone itself flies.   Frequently after the phone screen goes dark, presumably for battery savings, it will not ... See more...
MrIceT wrote: New Bionic. So far love the speed. We don't have 4G yet but the phone itself flies.   Frequently after the phone screen goes dark, presumably for battery savings, it will not come back on when pressing the power button. The notification LED is still on and if I am on a call, it is still active. The only way I have been able to get the screen back on is to do a battery pull.   Anyone else have this issue? I guess I will have to call customer service to get a new phone. Hi MrIceT,   According to your latest post you are getting a phone replacement today Wednesday. I trust that your Certified Replacement will work as expected.   Please keep in mind that this is a peer to peer forum and while our Social Media Team monitors the activity on these forums, we offer more efficient ways to get troubleshooting assistance for critical issues such as the one outlined on your post.   You can contact us on Twitter @VZWSupport Monday to Friday 7am - 10pm and Saturday 7am - 4pm CST.   You can also call us at 1-800-922-0204 for immediate assistance from 6am to 11pm CST any day of the week including Sunday. When calling us to troubleshoot please have your mobile phone fully charged and available.
Jondaris1 wrote: PLEASE HELP!!! JUST TONIGHT MY LG COSMOS SCREEN WENT BLACK! ONLY THING THAT WAS VISABLE WAS THE VERIZON LOGO WHEN YOU FIRST TURN IT ON..AND EVEN THAT HAS CUT ITSELF OFF. THER... See more...
Jondaris1 wrote: PLEASE HELP!!! JUST TONIGHT MY LG COSMOS SCREEN WENT BLACK! ONLY THING THAT WAS VISABLE WAS THE VERIZON LOGO WHEN YOU FIRST TURN IT ON..AND EVEN THAT HAS CUT ITSELF OFF. THERES IS NOTHING BUT A BLACK BLANK SCREEN!! I CAN STILL RECEIVE CALLS, TEXTS ETC BUT I JUST CANT SEE ANYTHING!! PLEASE HELP ME YOU GUYS!! =(((((( I DONT WANNA BUY A NEW PHONE BECAUSE THAT IS NOT IN MY BUDGET RIGHT NOW PLEASE HELP!! Hi Jondaris1,   I would like to provide you options to resolve your phone's screen issues. Have you done a soft reset (remove battery for 20 seconds, re-insert and power on)? Removing and re-inserting the battery will reset any electronic failure keeping your screen from starting.   If removing the battery does not resolve your screen concerns please keep in mind that your phone includes a 12 month manufacturer's warranty and it can be replaced free of charge during this warranty period. Please note that physical damage and/or water damage void the manufacturer warranty. To learn more about the Certified Like New Replacement warranty program please visit this LINK.   If your phone has sustained physical and/or water damage and you have the phone insurance feature, you can file an insurance claim and get a replacement phone at www.phoneclaim.com/verizon-lookup at your convenience.  
john2121 wrote: Hello. I want to unlock my Motorola Droid 3 and use it with any sim cards. Where I can get the unlock code for free? Hi john2121,   As Ann154 indicated (thank you so m... See more...
john2121 wrote: Hello. I want to unlock my Motorola Droid 3 and use it with any sim cards. Where I can get the unlock code for free? Hi john2121,   As Ann154 indicated (thank you so much!) only Verizon Wireless Global Support Team can completes the SIM Unlock procedure. Please contact our Global Support team at 908-559-4899.   The following qualifications must be met for the SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) to be unlocked:   Must be a Verizon Wireless customer.   The device being unlocked must be active on a Verizon Wireless line of service. The line of service must be active at least 60 days. The line of service must be in good standing for the past 60 days. Only one SIM Unlock per line every 10 months.  
NiNi wrote: Is there a tower down or something in 44620 area?I can't get any texts or anything, and there WAS a storm earlier. Hi NiNi,   I apologize for any inconvenience caused by t... See more...
NiNi wrote: Is there a tower down or something in 44620 area?I can't get any texts or anything, and there WAS a storm earlier. Hi NiNi,   I apologize for any inconvenience caused by the service issue outlined on your post. Please keep in mind that this is a peer to peer forum and while is monitored by our Social Media Team, the best way to report an outage and expedite a resolution is to call 1-800-922-0204 (from a landline) or via Twitter from your computer at www.twitter.com/vzwsupport.