Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,965 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

RoyB_VZW's Correct Answers

Sorry to learn you're having this issue transferring your pictures. This device was provided a software update in mid-May of this year, to version i500.ED03. I would like to ensure you have this ... See more...
Sorry to learn you're having this issue transferring your pictures. This device was provided a software update in mid-May of this year, to version i500.ED03. I would like to ensure you have this version, which can be confirmed by tapping: Settings>About Phone. There, under System Version, you will see the current software. If it is anything other than I have referenced above, tap Menu>About Phone>System Updates. Your phone will search to find the correct version and download it to your phone if you don't already have it.    If your software is current, we will need to complete additional troubleshooting for you. You may feel free to PM me with your wireless number, a contact number other than your wireless phone, and a good time to reach out to you so we can resolve this matter.    Thanks, 
Thanks for your post. Out of the box, the XOOM comes with software version 3.0 (Honeycomb) which will allow you to watch movies on the device. Having said that, I apologize as I do not have a dat... See more...
Thanks for your post. Out of the box, the XOOM comes with software version 3.0 (Honeycomb) which will allow you to watch movies on the device. Having said that, I apologize as I do not have a date to offer you as to when the phone will become 4G upgradeable. Once the upgrade is available, you'll find all the information about it here on vzw.com.    Thanks again, 
There are actually a couple of ways to upload pictures to Facebook from your Fascinate. First, you can send the picture to FBOOK (32665), by simply entering that into the To: field of your messag... See more...
There are actually a couple of ways to upload pictures to Facebook from your Fascinate. First, you can send the picture to FBOOK (32665), by simply entering that into the To: field of your message. Facebook will recognize your number and post it to your pictures.    The second way this is accomplished is by accessing your photo in the Gallery, tap on the Share icon, and choose Facebook. This will also recognize your number and know where to send the picture.    Please note: Normal messaging rates will apply based upon your calling or messaging plan.    Thanks, 
To clean the screen, many users trust the microfiber cloth included with the Xoom, in conjunction with a standard laptop cleaning solution.    Thanks, 
Thanks for posting your question. When transferring to a new or upgraded device, your applications (such as Mobile E-mail or VZ Navigator) are not transferred to the new device. These would need ... See more...
Thanks for posting your question. When transferring to a new or upgraded device, your applications (such as Mobile E-mail or VZ Navigator) are not transferred to the new device. These would need to be re-downloaded manually. Unless the phone was a warranty replacement, we do ask that you pay the subscription fees once again when you download the apps to your new phone.    Thanks, 
In order to use your BlackBerry Bold as a modem, you need to have both the $29.99 data plan and the $20.00 2 GB (or $44.99 for corporate accounts with the $15 5 GB plan) tethering plan on your ac... See more...
In order to use your BlackBerry Bold as a modem, you need to have both the $29.99 data plan and the $20.00 2 GB (or $44.99 for corporate accounts with the $15 5 GB plan) tethering plan on your account. If you are certain that both are in place, in order to troubleshoot further, we need to know if you are using Windows OS (which version), or Macintosh. To troubleshoot further, please PM me with your wireless number, an alternate contact number and a good time to contact you, and I'll be happy to reach out to you.   Thanks,  
Sorry for the problems you are all experiencing with the messaging on your DROID X's. This symptom is resolved by a master reset of the phone. To do this, simply follow these steps:        T... See more...
Sorry for the problems you are all experiencing with the messaging on your DROID X's. This symptom is resolved by a master reset of the phone. To do this, simply follow these steps:        Turn off the phone Press Power + Home at the same time   You may also press and hold Power + Home + Volume Down until display shows android triage screen You should see "!" in a triangle with Android guy Press the search hardkey - this will unhide the menu and show the following options  Reboot system Now Apply sdcard:update.zip Wipe Data/Factory Reset Wipe Cache Partition Use VOL Down key to scroll down to "Wipe Data/Factory Reset", press camera key to select option and wipe device. Thanks, 
Sorry that link we provided was not helpful. Although the Name Card cannot be deleted from the phone, it can be changed for example, to a fictitious name and number. You can do so by accessing yo... See more...
Sorry that link we provided was not helpful. Although the Name Card cannot be deleted from the phone, it can be changed for example, to a fictitious name and number. You can do so by accessing your Contacts List and then selecting My Name Card. Once there, press OK to edit the information contained there.    Thanks, 
Thanks for your question. If you set up your AT&T account manually, you can go to Settings>Accounts>AT&T Account. There, you will be able to change your SMTP settings. If not available, then you ... See more...
Thanks for your question. If you set up your AT&T account manually, you can go to Settings>Accounts>AT&T Account. There, you will be able to change your SMTP settings. If not available, then you can remove the account entirely and re-add, setting up the SMTP settings as you progress. Please ensure that it does not check settings automatically.    Thanks! 
Thanks for the feedback and kudos! We really appreciate your comments and are happy we were able to exceed your expectations. Although I can't flip that switch for you right now, you can sign up ... See more...
Thanks for the feedback and kudos! We really appreciate your comments and are happy we were able to exceed your expectations. Although I can't flip that switch for you right now, you can sign up for visit our website to view our 4G coverage nationwide and keep tabs on when it is expanding that extra two miles! Simply click here.    Thanks, 
In order to use wifi hotspots, VZ AccessManager 7.2 must installed and communicating with your Mobile Broadband device. Since the 4G devices do not use VZ AccessManager, there is no communication... See more...
In order to use wifi hotspots, VZ AccessManager 7.2 must installed and communicating with your Mobile Broadband device. Since the 4G devices do not use VZ AccessManager, there is no communication with the Verizon wifi networks. For more details and information, please click here.    Thanks, 
Sorry to learn this important contact information was deleted. As vereyezuhn stated, unless the messages were backed up with a supporting application, they cannot be retrieved from the handset. O... See more...
Sorry to learn this important contact information was deleted. As vereyezuhn stated, unless the messages were backed up with a supporting application, they cannot be retrieved from the handset. Our network actually holds the message for 240 hours (10 days) from the date it was delivered and in order to obtain the content of these messages, a court ordered search warrant is needed.    If you choose to obtain a warrant, you can have a law enforcement representative contact our Law Enforcement Resource Team at 1-800/922-0204.   Thanks, 
Good day cadre9. Sorry you're having troubles creating and using a folder for your game apps. As opposed to adding shortcuts, once you have created and named your folder, simply long-press on the... See more...
Good day cadre9. Sorry you're having troubles creating and using a folder for your game apps. As opposed to adding shortcuts, once you have created and named your folder, simply long-press on the game applications you wish to use, then drag them directly into the folder. You'll see the folder open and accept the game you are transferring.    Thanks for your post! 
We're sorry our initial response did not fully answer the question. The answer is yes, 911 from Home Phone Connect functions similarly to the way it would on your Verizon Wireless cellular handse... See more...
We're sorry our initial response did not fully answer the question. The answer is yes, 911 from Home Phone Connect functions similarly to the way it would on your Verizon Wireless cellular handset; however, for emergency calls to 911 from indoor environments, please be prepared to provide your location within the premises to public safety. The GPS receiver embedded in this device works best when the device is located near a window or other opening.    Thanks, 
With a Samsung phone, it is not possible to send a picture file along with sound, as this creates a file too large for the phone to send. This limitation has been defined by the manufacturer and ... See more...
With a Samsung phone, it is not possible to send a picture file along with sound, as this creates a file too large for the phone to send. This limitation has been defined by the manufacturer and not Verizon Wireless. This is the reason you are able to send the picture and sound as two separate messages, but not combined into the same Multi-Media Message. This is not the case with different makes of devices, such as LG or Motorola.    If you wish to contact Samsung directly, you may do so by calling 888/987-4357 or clicking on this link.    Thanks, 
Thank you to the community for the help on this topic. Just to clarify, when referring to Customer Care in this case, we ask that you contact the Customer Care team for your bank, as they are the... See more...
Thank you to the community for the help on this topic. Just to clarify, when referring to Customer Care in this case, we ask that you contact the Customer Care team for your bank, as they are the only resource to have this aggregator information updated.    Thanks, 
Thank you for your E-mail. The Kin Two does not have the ability to tether to a PC. Even though you have data blocked, when you are on a Wi-Fi network, you can receive E-mails. When no longer con... See more...
Thank you for your E-mail. The Kin Two does not have the ability to tether to a PC. Even though you have data blocked, when you are on a Wi-Fi network, you can receive E-mails. When no longer connected to Wi-Fi, you can still read E-mails that are already on the device, but cannot receive new messages.    Thanks, 
Thank you SuzyQ, your assessment of the issue is "spot-on." The most common cause for the error is in fact some sort of block or restriction on the account.    To the OP, if you are still exper... See more...
Thank you SuzyQ, your assessment of the issue is "spot-on." The most common cause for the error is in fact some sort of block or restriction on the account.    To the OP, if you are still experiencing this error message when trying to send a picture message, please feel free to PM me with your wireless number, along with an alternate number where you can be reached and a good time to call so that we can troubleshoot further.    Thanks,
For more details on the use of this application, we recommend contacting the developer directly through the market by doing another search for the app, then tapping on "Send email to developer." ... See more...
For more details on the use of this application, we recommend contacting the developer directly through the market by doing another search for the app, then tapping on "Send email to developer."    Thanks, 
Thank you to the community for all the attempts to explain how to have separate tones for text messages from different contacts. Our community member vereyezuhn did provide the correct answer. Si... See more...
Thank you to the community for all the attempts to explain how to have separate tones for text messages from different contacts. Our community member vereyezuhn did provide the correct answer. Since the DROID X does not have an embedded option to have specific text alerts for different contacts, a third-party app is required. I apologize as we cannot suggest a specific application as it would not be supported by Verizon Wireless.    Hope this helps!