Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,151 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ROBERTOTAYLOR's Correct Answers

UPDATE: Not sure if Verizon saw this post or not, but yesterday I received a text stating the following: "Free VZW Msg: Your order #469xxx was received on 12/08/2016. You'll receive a text ... See more...
UPDATE: Not sure if Verizon saw this post or not, but yesterday I received a text stating the following: "Free VZW Msg: Your order #469xxx was received on 12/08/2016. You'll receive a text message with tracking information when your order ships." Well, since I didn't place any orders yesterday, I called customer service to see what that was all about. Seems that either Verizon got an earlier than expected stock from Google, or they're now trying to make things right. The rep told me that my phone was now in stock and was being shipped out. She told me I should be receiving a tracking number via email by today, and I received it this morning. So it looks like I'll be finally getting my 128GB Pixel XL in Quite Black by Monday. To top things off, today is my birthday, so this is a great present! lol