Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,327 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

boringusername's Correct Answers

I'm not sure what "ehnhanced fee" means. There is no sperate pricing for phones whether they be Verizon phones or unlocked phones. I'm not ure where you get your information.
If you are usng moible data you will be using form you're allotted plan
From the FAQ " iPhone comes with its own built-in Visual Voicemail service. Refer to Apple's Visual Voicemail help page for more information." That is why it's not disabled. It's not Verizon's
It's not throttling( except hotpsot ), but whatever. How slow is going to depend on the congestion there is no set rate. Also congestion could last 5 minutes or 5 hours. If you're that worried then j... See more...
It's not throttling( except hotpsot ), but whatever. How slow is going to depend on the congestion there is no set rate. Also congestion could last 5 minutes or 5 hours. If you're that worried then just pay the extar $10 for Beyond. Also its not like you can't sign up for Go then switch to Beyond if it's an issue. No one can tell you what you specifc result will be.
The details are right there for you to read. it' the same as Go Umimited except no hotspot. You're subject to deprioritzation from the start which means IF your area is congested your speed could be ... See more...
The details are right there for you to read. it' the same as Go Umimited except no hotspot. You're subject to deprioritzation from the start which means IF your area is congested your speed could be slowed down during that congestion.
No one can tell you that but in general yes video can eat data quickly. What plan are you on?
sigh. No it's not just call blocking. It filters out spam calls BEFORE they get to you. My Pixel has a similar feature and I don't even see the most of calls designated as spam unless I check to ... See more...
sigh. No it's not just call blocking. It filters out spam calls BEFORE they get to you. My Pixel has a similar feature and I don't even see the most of calls designated as spam unless I check to see the numbers that have called. Sometime I get a call and it will say "suspected spam". I'm sure Verizon's tech is more robust
there are no phones like what you want. There are the phones you have to choose from Basic Phones | Verizon Wireless
you'll need a new device. Consider yourself lucky to have phone that lasted 5 years. I'm pretty sure that phone does neither HD calling or wi-fi calling. In many areas newer Verizon towers do not... See more...
you'll need a new device. Consider yourself lucky to have phone that lasted 5 years. I'm pretty sure that phone does neither HD calling or wi-fi calling. In many areas newer Verizon towers do not have CDMA and older towers where the CDMA equipment has failed it's not being replaced. Or the CDMA spectrum is being converted over to LTE thus leaving less spectrum for CDMA calls,
No and you asked this on reddit didn't you?
Should be able to turn it off in the settings of your keyboard app
For now. It won't after Dec 31 2019. And you won't be able to activate on Verizon after June 30th this year. Verizon is already converting some of their CDMA to LTE and many cell sites don't even... See more...
For now. It won't after Dec 31 2019. And you won't be able to activate on Verizon after June 30th this year. Verizon is already converting some of their CDMA to LTE and many cell sites don't even have CDMA on them so I expect your experience using this might not be so great.
ASHSTA1 wrote: Why doesn't Verizon have any deals for existing customers to promote the longevity of the accounts existing customers have with them? They do. I just upgraded to a P... See more...
ASHSTA1 wrote: Why doesn't Verizon have any deals for existing customers to promote the longevity of the accounts existing customers have with them? They do. I just upgraded to a Pixel 2 XL less than 3 weeks ago and got $300 off( $22.91 a month for 24 months ) plus 2 months of YouTube TV and a Google home mini and a Chromecast.
Some sort of interference is at your workplace.
I would go to a verizon corporate store. Make sure it's corporate and not retail. Corporate will give you a SIM card for free. Also they'll probably do the switch right there.