Are you being charged for 2 full months on this bill?   Verizon charges a month in advance for service on your monthly bill. Unless you are being charged for 2 full months of service on this bill, ... Ver más...
Are you being charged for 2 full months on this bill?  Verizon charges a month in advance for service on your monthly bill. Unless you are being charged for 2 full months of service on this bill, it is most likely the charge you are seeing on this bill is for service from 11/4 thru 12/3.  Regardless, it is certainly hard to believe you have already received a bill only 2 days after you first started service. This is even MORE unusual as your monthly bill is not normally available until 4-5 days after your billing cycle ends. To be available 3 days after your billing cycle ends which was BEFORE you even started service certainly makes one scratch their head.
Verizon and most other companies describe "first responders" as those who have to go "out" to a remote location in order to respond, therefore the need to have cellular service because you are not in... Ver más...
Verizon and most other companies describe "first responders" as those who have to go "out" to a remote location in order to respond, therefore the need to have cellular service because you are not in the same area for work every day. I assume as a nurse, you are in a medical office or hospital of some sort and do not go out in an ambulance "responding" to emergency situations. Being ready to "respond" in your regular location of work does not really fall into the category of "first responders". Firefighters, police, EMT, etc... do not work from a static place of employment but "respond" to remote locations. The fires do not come to the fire station. The injured do not come to the ambulance. The criminals/victims do not come to the police station. Routinely, all of THESE first responders have to go to the people to whom they are responding. If an ambulance brings a patient to the hospital, you are the "2nd" responder as the ambulance was the "1st" responder who then transported the patient to you. This is not to say your vocation is not important, it is just not classified as a 1st responder and is not likely to be classified as such in the future.
@nos402 wrote: I understand that feedback like this is likely akin to screaming into a void and will make no difference whatsoever, and there doesn't seem to be any good lines to submit feedback ... Ver más...
@nos402 wrote: I understand that feedback like this is likely akin to screaming into a void and will make no difference whatsoever, and there doesn't seem to be any good lines to submit feedback (I don't want to sit on hold or call or chat with some poor customer service rep who can't do anything about Verizon policies and doesn't deserve to have to listen to complaints), but the fact that Verizon wants to charge me $40 every time I get a new phone (which I do annually through the Apple Upgrade Program) is ludicrous to me. It doesn't (to my knowledge) cost Verizon a cent for me to buy a phone through Apple, turn it on and activate it myself automatically. I also upgrade iPhones thru Apple, not Verizon. I purchase the unlocked version which comes without a SIM card. I then take the SIM card from my old phone and insert it into my new phone. This way, there is NO upgrade fee. You only get an upgrade fee when purchasing thru Apple when you purchase the model which comes with a Verizon SIM card already installed. The unlocked version works just fine on Verizon.
Well, that should answer your question on whether or not Verizon is currently utilizing the tower. Possibly they are awaiting approval from local governing agencies to place some antennas on the ... Ver más...
Well, that should answer your question on whether or not Verizon is currently utilizing the tower. Possibly they are awaiting approval from local governing agencies to place some antennas on the tower.
PUK2 wrote: I have the new jet pack prepaid unlimited plan. At what point is the data throttled? With this plan, it appears your data is not throttled in the normal sense. In times... See more...
PUK2 wrote: I have the new jet pack prepaid unlimited plan. At what point is the data throttled? With this plan, it appears your data is not throttled in the normal sense. In times of congestion on the tower you are using, you data may be prioritized behind other traffic on the tower. Once the congestion lessens, your speed should go back to normal.
johnroymccormick wrote: I have a small amount left on my device payment. If I pay it off will I lose my $ 25 SP device payment Disc? It appears you are on the Share Everything plan... Ver más...
johnroymccormick wrote: I have a small amount left on my device payment. If I pay it off will I lose my $ 25 SP device payment Disc? It appears you are on the Share Everything plan if you are receiving a $25/month discount on your $40/month line access fee. This $25/month discount goes away as soon as the device is paid off.
If you are limiting access to cellular data, then the answer is yes if the FaceTime call is not happening over wifi. FaceTime requires data. If you are prevented from using cellular data and do n... Ver más...
If you are limiting access to cellular data, then the answer is yes if the FaceTime call is not happening over wifi. FaceTime requires data. If you are prevented from using cellular data and do not have wifi data, you would not be able to make a FaceTime call.
GeekAtHeart wrote: Can I add new lines of service with new devices, then swap phone numbers between old and new lines, then cancel the old lines? No, that would be the same as not h... Ver más...
GeekAtHeart wrote: Can I add new lines of service with new devices, then swap phone numbers between old and new lines, then cancel the old lines? No, that would be the same as not having to add a new line of service. There are ways around this, though. You could port your old line to a service such as Google Voice and then port it back in over the new number or you could simply use Google Voice on your new line of service to send/receive calls. I believe there is a $20 charge to port your current number to Google Voice. Not sure what the charge is, if any, to port it out of Google Voice. Transfer or port your number - Google Voice Help
REGKEN68 wrote: I just want him to take his name off it - it's a FEMA alert and it's not all about him every day His "name" is not on it. Others are making this about Trump. ... See more...
REGKEN68 wrote: I just want him to take his name off it - it's a FEMA alert and it's not all about him every day His "name" is not on it. Others are making this about Trump. Trump did not "name" the alert, his predecessors did when initiating this system.
On the GoUnlimited plan, your data speed can be re-prioritized at any time there is significant data traffic on the tower you are using. This can be at ANY time of the day and can change from day... Ver más...
On the GoUnlimited plan, your data speed can be re-prioritized at any time there is significant data traffic on the tower you are using. This can be at ANY time of the day and can change from day to day. If you use your phone for your work and need a reliable data connection, it would seem you would want at least BeyondUnlimited for your line. Then you would not be subject to this re-prioritization until after you had already used 22 GB during a billing period on that line. Keep in mind, you can set different levels of unlimited data for different lines on your account, so if you are worried about cost, you would only have the higher cost on the line(s) you choose to have BeyondUnlimited as the data plan.
LEON479 wrote: So it is possible to sell my phone to someone but continue to make the payments on it? I would certainly hope you would inform the person purchasing the device that ... Ver más...
LEON479 wrote: So it is possible to sell my phone to someone but continue to make the payments on it? I would certainly hope you would inform the person purchasing the device that it is not currently paid off when you make the sell. If for ANY reason you find your unable/unwilling to continue paying off that device after you had already sold it to someone, they would be stuck with an inoperable phone.
Some may arrive a day or so before the release date, some will arrive on the release date and some will arrive after the release date.
If you are on the BeyondUnlimited plan, you get 15 GB of 4G LTE speed data before being limited to 600 Kbps. If you are on the AboveUnlimited plan, you get 20 GB of 4G LTE speed data before being... Ver más...
If you are on the BeyondUnlimited plan, you get 15 GB of 4G LTE speed data before being limited to 600 Kbps. If you are on the AboveUnlimited plan, you get 20 GB of 4G LTE speed data before being limited to 600 Kbps. The data is still unlimited in amount you are allowed to use without being charged extra, you just have a max speed of 600 Kbps.
You could call CS and have them remove it from your account.
Of course this would depend on your plan. If you are on one of the newer plans which include unlimited calling/texting within the US, then yes Alaska would be included. If you are on one of... Ver más...
Of course this would depend on your plan. If you are on one of the newer plans which include unlimited calling/texting within the US, then yes Alaska would be included. If you are on one of the older plans which has a monthly allowance for calls and texts, they would count against your monthly allowance.
Deleted texts cannot be retrieved. If you backed them up prior to deleting them, though, you can restore the backup. For example, I use SMS Backup and Restore to back up my text messages every... Ver más...
Deleted texts cannot be retrieved. If you backed them up prior to deleting them, though, you can restore the backup. For example, I use SMS Backup and Restore to back up my text messages every night and the backup is automatically saved on my Google Drive. If needed, I can restore my texts from my backup. The only texts which would be missing would be those I received from the time of the last backup until I restored them. I would suggest setting up something similar so you do not find yourself in this predicament again in the future.
Keep in mind only the bills for the past 18 months will be available. For older bills, you can call CS and they will mail you a hard copy at a cost of $5 for each monthly bill you request.
KBlack2595 wrote: well i just found out from a Verizon rep that if u buy the s9 or s9+ u don't have the option to turn it in once u pay 50% of the phone off However you DO have... Ver más...
KBlack2595 wrote: well i just found out from a Verizon rep that if u buy the s9 or s9+ u don't have the option to turn it in once u pay 50% of the phone off However you DO have the option to pay it off fully after a year and then sell the device for more than the 50% payoff amount on a site such as swappa.com. This way, you will have paid less than 50%(net) and STILL be able to upgrade. KBlack2595 wrote: it all depends on the phone u get weather u can pay 50% off and trade in or not if i new this i would have never upgrade and jumped ship The information on whether or not a phone is available for an annual upgrade, i.e. turning the phone in after only paying 50% of the phone off, is available before purchase. Of course, if you purchase the phone without checking this information, that would be on you.
Whether or not your plan is throttled is dependent upon you. Your data speed is not throttled for all of your plan data, bonus data & carryover data. You have available a safety mode, though, ... Ver más...
Whether or not your plan is throttled is dependent upon you. Your data speed is not throttled for all of your plan data, bonus data & carryover data. You have available a safety mode, though, which if activated will throttle your data down to 128 kbps once you have used up all of your plan data, bonus data & carryover data. This allows you to continue using data without incurring overage fees. If you don't activate safety mode, your data will NEVER be throttled, but you would incur overage charges of $15/GB if you use more than your plan, bonus & carryover data.
No, unless you have kept these records. These numbers are only available on Verizon for the past 3 months, I believe.