We want to make sure you are provided with the best services as a customer and have a working service to use for filtering your calls. With regard to this feature you can use the following link here ... Ver más...
We want to make sure you are provided with the best services as a customer and have a working service to use for filtering your calls. With regard to this feature you can use the following link here for additional information on what is provided with this feature here https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/call-filter-faqs/. Please let us know if this helps. JasperM_VZW
We want to guide you in the right direction for help, lettman1. Please contact Verizon/FIOS by dialing 1800-verizon, https://www.verizon.com/?lid=//global//residential or through their forum support ... Ver más...
We want to guide you in the right direction for help, lettman1. Please contact Verizon/FIOS by dialing 1800-verizon, https://www.verizon.com/?lid=//global//residential or through their forum support forums.verizon.com I trust they will be able to help  CarmenT_VZW
We are happy to see that this did not cause any issues with your account. Thank you for providing that information and letting us know. This is never what we want our customers to go through and will... Ver más...
We are happy to see that this did not cause any issues with your account. Thank you for providing that information and letting us know. This is never what we want our customers to go through and will continue to work on our account security. Thank you again for letting us know. JasperM_VZW
Once you log into your My Verizon, you can select "Plan"> Plan overview> manage plan.EstevanC_VZW
I apologize for the sitaution as we greatly value the security of your accaount. I can assure you we are doing everything currently in our power to combat robo-calls however this illegal activity can... Ver más...
I apologize for the sitaution as we greatly value the security of your accaount. I can assure you we are doing everything currently in our power to combat robo-calls however this illegal activity cannot be fully prevented at this time. We will use your feedback to continue improving the systems we have in place as much as possible.   -  YaleK_VZW
Thank you for the details, Anakala. Your device does come with a Voicemail app. This app shows all your voice messages in list form, so you can listen to each one without the intro and you can delete... Ver más...
Thank you for the details, Anakala. Your device does come with a Voicemail app. This app shows all your voice messages in list form, so you can listen to each one without the intro and you can delete the message by tapping the three dots on the top right hand side. More information can be found here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-108172/ Let us know if this information is helpful. PedroM_VZW
@spshultz ,   It's always good to have an accurate bill, so let's check that out. The $100.06 amount you described is a known billing display error. It could also show up as a $49 or $99 charge,... Ver más...
@spshultz ,   It's always good to have an accurate bill, so let's check that out. The $100.06 amount you described is a known billing display error. It could also show up as a $49 or $99 charge, but you'll notice  that whatever the amount is, it does not get added to your actual bill. This is also unrelated to your Disney+ subscription, so there is no need to make any changes to that. Apologies for any confusion, but you can disregard the display error as it is not a charge.  RussellM_VZW
How awesome that you are receiving an employer discount. Yes, the two promotion are stackable depending on the plan that you are on. What plan do you have? You can view compatiable plans here https:/... Ver más...
How awesome that you are receiving an employer discount. Yes, the two promotion are stackable depending on the plan that you are on. What plan do you have? You can view compatiable plans here https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/auto-pay-faqs/ and scrolling to #4. - AlbertoR_VZW
Ann154, is correct. This is a system feature, Kitmu. I hope this information helps to provide clarity.  ChakiaH_VZW
We certainly want you to have the features you need for your lines, rsundermeyer. We are here to help.  Not all unlimited plans offer the hotspot feature, so you would need to change to one that... Ver más...
We certainly want you to have the features you need for your lines, rsundermeyer. We are here to help.  Not all unlimited plans offer the hotspot feature, so you would need to change to one that does offer what you need. Here is a link where you can review all of our unlimited plans and what each one offers https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/compare-unlimited/  StevenG_VZW
We never want anyone to receive a letter like the one you received when they did not start service with us. Please contact our Fraud Department by calling 888-483-7200, choose option 3 within the aut... Ver más...
We never want anyone to receive a letter like the one you received when they did not start service with us. Please contact our Fraud Department by calling 888-483-7200, choose option 3 within the automated menu.   They will be able to look up this account and have this addressed for you.   StevenG_VZW
DianeHoosier,  We can certainly understand your concern about the NFL Mobile app and its capabilities for this Football season. We want to make sure we are providing you with the most up to date... Ver más...
DianeHoosier,  We can certainly understand your concern about the NFL Mobile app and its capabilities for this Football season. We want to make sure we are providing you with the most up to date information about what is available this year. For the 2019-2020 NFL season, you can watch both live local and primetime NFL games. Access is available for free to all fans (across wireless carriers). Data usage applies. Live games are available to stream on both Wi-Fi and cellular with the exception of those games that are listed as NFL Network exclusive. NFL Network exclusive games are available to stream only on the cellular network. Data consumed while streaming NFL content is subject to the customer's data plan allowance. I certainly hope that information helps.  CandiceH_VZW
Good morning, Ecar7man. Monitoring data usage is essential, so I can understand why you're concerned about your hotspot data. I'm here to help.  Some device activities can consume large amounts of ... Ver más...
Good morning, Ecar7man. Monitoring data usage is essential, so I can understand why you're concerned about your hotspot data. I'm here to help.  Some device activities can consume large amounts of data. S treaming audio or video using apps such as Pandora, Spotify, Netflix, and YouTube. Refer to #2 under "General Information" in  https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/data-usage-faqs/.  What app did you stream? How do you anticipate using your data in the future? We have plans which offer more high-speed mobile hotspot data. Please check your private messages for more details. TracyB_VZW
Understanding your bill cycle is crucial and we are here to help, LostStonerBoy. The first day of the billing cycle is different from the last day of the billing cycle. The link you posted still hold... Ver más...
Understanding your bill cycle is crucial and we are here to help, LostStonerBoy. The first day of the billing cycle is different from the last day of the billing cycle. The link you posted still holds true. The bill cycle resets as of midnight on the day your bill cycle ends. I trust this will help confirm how the bill cycle works and allows you to manage your wireless account as you see fit. ChrisM_VZW
It's always good to know the options for your account when you have these type of plans, we'll be glad to clarify this. In this case, it would not be possible to add a third line and keep the plan. H... Ver más...
It's always good to know the options for your account when you have these type of plans, we'll be glad to clarify this. In this case, it would not be possible to add a third line and keep the plan. However, you do have the option to create a sub-account with a different plan and keep the 2 lines on the loyalty plan. This plan has the normal 480p streaming included. Does this help clarify your inquiry?  AlfredoL_VZW
We understand how unexpected fees can be alarming. Happy to help. To verify what you are seeing, if your online order date occurred during the billing cycle of that bill, and the bill shows an Upgrad... Ver más...
We understand how unexpected fees can be alarming. Happy to help. To verify what you are seeing, if your online order date occurred during the billing cycle of that bill, and the bill shows an Upgrade Fee of $20, then you will know for certain that is what it is. Did you upgrade online? BrittanyC_VZW
You can view both accounts from the My Verizon application, as long as you have the log in information.   CidnieD_VZW
Hello gcf51, being on top of your payments is vital, especially if you are administering your finances. Were you able to make payments before (change the date)? How are you attempting to make the pay... Ver más...
Hello gcf51, being on top of your payments is vital, especially if you are administering your finances. Were you able to make payments before (change the date)? How are you attempting to make the payment (online browser or My Verizon app)? Any recent changes (software update, etc.)?  GilbertoL_VZW
Thank you for the helpful details, aichja. Let's continue to dig into this. There are no known issues being reported in your area. If you are experiencing the issue everywhere. This may be a device i... Ver más...
Thank you for the helpful details, aichja. Let's continue to dig into this. There are no known issues being reported in your area. If you are experiencing the issue everywhere. This may be a device issue. Has there been any damage to the device? Does this happen on all calls? What signal is showing on the device when this happens?   DanielleR_VZW
I am the same way in making sure that I am prepared when on a trip. You have reached the right person to help you. If you do enable Airplane mode then this will indeed stop apps from running in the b... Ver más...
I am the same way in making sure that I am prepared when on a trip. You have reached the right person to help you. If you do enable Airplane mode then this will indeed stop apps from running in the background. You can still connect to WiFi if you like but you will need to make sure that Airplane mode is enabled. Does this information help?  AmberF_VZW