Centro de recursos de accesibilidad Salta al contenido principal
Obtenlo rápido al recogerlo dentro o fuera de la tienda o con entrega el mismo día.

vzw_customer_support's Correct Answers

Thank you, sjwoods1. You will need to have the feature on your account for at lest 7 days before it is able to be removed.  PeterP_VZW.
At this time Apple has only released iOS 14.4 for the iPhone 6S, and 6S plus models. If your model iPhone is the iPhone 6, you may not receive the update until Apple releases a version for this model... Ver más...
At this time Apple has only released iOS 14.4 for the iPhone 6S, and 6S plus models. If your model iPhone is the iPhone 6, you may not receive the update until Apple releases a version for this model device. 
techin We always want to help make sure you receive any promotions you have coming. We have sent you a private message here in this forum.
rap400, we know the importance of ensuring your have access to your Verizon Cloud contacts. Please send us a private note so we can look into this for you.   TanishaS_VZW
We definitely want to find a solution for you ASAP! We will be sending you a Private Note, so we can continue.
@KenCarlson123 , It's great to know that you had recently changed your plan to get The Disney Bundle included. You may need to allow the system to reflect your plan change first if you do not have ... Ver más...
@KenCarlson123 , It's great to know that you had recently changed your plan to get The Disney Bundle included. You may need to allow the system to reflect your plan change first if you do not have the option available right away. Signing out of My Verizon and clearing your browser's cache/cookies before signing back in can help as well. When signed in as the account owner or account manager, the Disney feature would be found using the steps here under #1 in the "how to sign up" section: https://www.verizon.com/support/disney-bundle-faqs/ . Please read through that carefully, then follow the steps to enroll with Disney+ first, and then you would be given options to activate Hulu and to log into ESPN+ as well. Please keep us posted on how that goes for you.
Putting the SIM Card in, and turning it on, will take you through a set-up process that will allow you to activate the device.  PeterP_VZW
For prepaid service you will need to us a physical SIM Card. They are available from our stores and customer service can mail a new one to your home address.   -NoahS_VZW
We never want you to regret switching over to us. We're happy to have you be a part of our cellular family, and we want to turn this experience around. I'm here to help. With our BOGO promotions the... Ver más...
We never want you to regret switching over to us. We're happy to have you be a part of our cellular family, and we want to turn this experience around. I'm here to help. With our BOGO promotions there are requirements that have to be met and kept in order to keep the promotion, we will gladly look into this so that we are all on the same page as to the promotion. I will be sending you a private message, please reply to us there  EdwardL_VZW
angelaroseest, we are here for you to help in any way we can. So we can discuss the order together, please send us a Private Note! JoseL_VZW
@TheConcernedParent , It's great to know that you're looking out for mobile safety when it comes to your son. Minecraft has been a very popular game for a lot of people ever since it came out over ... Ver más...
@TheConcernedParent , It's great to know that you're looking out for mobile safety when it comes to your son. Minecraft has been a very popular game for a lot of people ever since it came out over 11 years ago, and one of the draws is to play online with others (the only difference between single and multi player is that you have someone else to build with in the game). That means that this also involves text-based chatting with anyone else signed in to the same online server, and that level of access would be blocked as part of the Smart Family's purpose. I would recommend to try accessing these servers using a Wi-Fi connection, as our services are based upon mobile access and Wi-Fi safeguards would need to be set up through your router or ISP, otherwise you would need to remove the Smart Family feature from his line. Alternatively, you could play multiplayer in Minecraft when everyone is connected to the same Wi-Fi connection, if there are others in your home that would like to join him in his game: https://blogs.windows.com/devices/2015/09/18/how-to-play-multiplayer-minecraft-pocket-edition/
ManchVegas, if the device is eligible, then we will be able to reactivate it for you to help provide service on the phone. So we can check, please send us a Private Note. JoseL_VZW
MikeClick, we want you to have the ability to manage your messages on multiple devices. Let's work together to find out what is going on and how we can help. Are you still having issues with the acti... Ver más...
MikeClick, we want you to have the ability to manage your messages on multiple devices. Let's work together to find out what is going on and how we can help. Are you still having issues with the activation of your Message + on the tablet device?   -TakendraW_VZW    
That is a great question, BRUCEFL56. The only data that goes against your 500MB is the data that goes through the Verizon Wireless network. If you're on Wi-Fi for the data that goes over the local ar... Ver más...
That is a great question, BRUCEFL56. The only data that goes against your 500MB is the data that goes through the Verizon Wireless network. If you're on Wi-Fi for the data that goes over the local area network. With that said, many devices have a setting that allows you to use LTE and Wi-Fi simultaneously, which you will want to disable if you only have 500MB of data.  PeterP_VZW
That is very thoughtful of you to do that and I am sure it will be appreciated. As long as the phone is unlocked, there would not be anything else that you would need to do with us. However, we canno... Ver más...
That is very thoughtful of you to do that and I am sure it will be appreciated. As long as the phone is unlocked, there would not be anything else that you would need to do with us. However, we cannot guarantee that it will work with an outside carrier even when unlocked as there are a number of factors that can impact this.  Here is more information: https://www.verizon.com/support/device-locking-faqs/  
DuraXVExtremeuser, Oh I see what you are saying. You are talking about the little screen on the outer shell of the phone. Do you only see that padlock icon when the phone is shut? Although I did not ... Ver más...
DuraXVExtremeuser, Oh I see what you are saying. You are talking about the little screen on the outer shell of the phone. Do you only see that padlock icon when the phone is shut? Although I did not find a locked padlock icon in the user manual, generally speaking, most flip phones will do that to prevent any accidental pushing of the buttons while the phone is closed shut. Can you test that out for me and let me know if it only happens when your phone is closed? What happens if you try to alter the volume button in the same state? Does it prevent it from changing the volume?   I appreciate your feedback since we want all of our products to continue improving to make it as easy as possible to use! The Cloud icon with the white dot seems like the Verizon Cloud icon, but I am uncertain since I cannot see myself. Are you able to take a picture of it? I only say it would be the Cloud since the Verizon Cloud is a feature you can access on that phone.   From the Idle screen, please press the Center soft key [Menu] > Media center > Cloud and let me know if you see that same/similar icon displayed there.   Please let me know if my explanations were helpful! AkaneM_VZW
When the phone you want is not available, the next thing you want to know is when will it be available. We understand that kind of anticipation, xdms. According to our records, the Samsung Galaxy S10... Ver más...
When the phone you want is not available, the next thing you want to know is when will it be available. We understand that kind of anticipation, xdms. According to our records, the Samsung Galaxy S10, 128 GB, in Prism Black, is set to ship by 12/11/2020. You can order it at this link: http://spr.ly/6609HDlPN. This is the only version of the Samsung Galaxy S10 that is still available for purchase. Is this the model you wanted?
Great question. We would recommend having the new SIM card inserted into the device prior to activation.
wynton, You can definitely try referring the post Jav6 made. In general, you should be able to use an LTE extender without issue, as the phone still accesses all our LTE channels. If the extender i... Ver más...
wynton, You can definitely try referring the post Jav6 made. In general, you should be able to use an LTE extender without issue, as the phone still accesses all our LTE channels. If the extender is an older 3G extender, which most 4G phones will be able to connect to, it will not work at all. 5G iPhones lack CDMA access. So you could just have a case of all the older phones connecting to the 3G extender and your phone unable to find the signal.  You can generally get the best connection with the most range out of WiFi calling in a no service situation. However, this must be established on-network. Have you been able to successfully set up WiFi Calling on your phone? How has it performed, if so?
We want to ensure you can replace your watch without any surprises, JustinRP37. Verizon only charges one activation fee when you originally add a line. There is no charge to activate a replacement de... Ver más...
We want to ensure you can replace your watch without any surprises, JustinRP37. Verizon only charges one activation fee when you originally add a line. There is no charge to activate a replacement device. Once you have the device, you can reach out to us to activate it or you can activate equipment online through your My Verizon account, http://spr.ly/6601GCMb3.   DanielleR_VZW