If you dont have appworld on your berry. http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/3729 It works great with ALL the OS's. Enjoy!!!
Its blackberry actually. You have to change it manually.
Ok I had this version a few months back and I am absolutely disgusted this is the version that VZ felt was ready to be released to the public. The issues that were present months ago are still he... Ver más...
Ok I had this version a few months back and I am absolutely disgusted this is the version that VZ felt was ready to be released to the public. The issues that were present months ago are still here. 1. Signal bounce - after install and you see that your signal is fluctuating between 1X,1XEV,1Xev If this is happening to you do a *228 and pick option 2. Let it update then do a battery pull. It should straighten out, but I cant promise that . This is a known issue with this version. 2. The call timer is missing. No way to fix this.  FyI- BBM 5.0 will work on any 8330 OS version .131+ It works perfectly fine on .138 I installed it on three curves last night.
First make sure you are using the 4.5 OS and not 4.3. If you are using 4.5 then you must turn on your GPS by going to OPTIONS>ADVANCED OPTIONS>GPS>GPS SERVICES>LOCATION ON. The Curves GPS is onl... Ver más...
First make sure you are using the 4.5 OS and not 4.3. If you are using 4.5 then you must turn on your GPS by going to OPTIONS>ADVANCED OPTIONS>GPS>GPS SERVICES>LOCATION ON. The Curves GPS is only unlocked for BB maps and is locked for third party apps. If you use it on google maps for instance it will only do tower triangulation and wont do turn based navigation. The TOUR and Storm both have autonomous GPS which can be used on third party apps. So if you want to use GPS on your curve turn it on and use blackberry maps. It works great I used it all the time when I traveled.
All 4.6 and up OS will get a 5.0 overhaul.
The buttons may be bigger on the storm, but using a Storm for a quick text or an instant message was very painful to me. I could fly on my curve and my Tour. The Tour smokes the Storm in speed.
There are people from crackberry here also and theblackberryzone.com.
yeah it happens, just do a batterypull and all will be well again.
Did you happen to back up your data to the Desktop Manager before you had service done? You cannot recall a password in PK the only thing you can do is type a wrong password 10 times then it will ... Ver más...
Did you happen to back up your data to the Desktop Manager before you had service done? You cannot recall a password in PK the only thing you can do is type a wrong password 10 times then it will erase everything and you can setup a new one. If you had a backup with DM you could then add the PK file back on.