Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,266 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

PhonePrincess's Correct Answers

megan,   VPak Subscriptions $15 / Month V CAST Basic Videos ESPN MVP   Mobile Web   Unlimited Megabytes  V Cast Music with Rhapsody-- VPak is not necessary to use V CAST Music with Rhapsod... See more...
megan,   VPak Subscriptions $15 / Month V CAST Basic Videos ESPN MVP   Mobile Web   Unlimited Megabytes  V Cast Music with Rhapsody-- VPak is not necessary to use V CAST Music with Rhapsody.   The $25/month includes all the stuff above, AND Vcast Mobile TV unlimited. 😃     While yes, there IS a counter, the Vpak COVERS ALL of your MB usage. It just looks like its charging you for it. Its the same thing if you have unlimited texting (ie on a select,connect, or premium plan) and then you look at your text usage on my verizon, it gives you those 'error' messages, you can basically ignore it...my verizon doesnt take that vpak into account sometimes. Dont worry about it. Your totally fine. 😃 have fun! 
lexi,   while your phone is still ON, pull the battery off the back of it and leave it off for a couple minutes. when you put it back on, turn the phone on, and dial *228, then pick option 1. ... See more...
lexi,   while your phone is still ON, pull the battery off the back of it and leave it off for a couple minutes. when you put it back on, turn the phone on, and dial *228, then pick option 1. That will update the info for your phone.   If that doesnt work, call cust. service and see if they can do some troubleshooting with you to see if possibly there is an issue with the phone itself OR an issue with your acct personally.
Hi Mrs!   I had the same issue when I got a new phone...   If you go to hotmail, log in like your going to check your email. Then go up to the top right corner of the page and you should see ... See more...
Hi Mrs!   I had the same issue when I got a new phone...   If you go to hotmail, log in like your going to check your email. Then go up to the top right corner of the page and you should see something there called options, acct settings or something along those lines.   Click on the tab that says 'mobile' and there you can enter in your cell # and carrier. Hotmail will send you a txt with a confirmation # in it to your phone. once you get the text, go back to the same area you were in, and enter that confirmation # you got from txt into the box, and then you should be set up to recieve txts whenever you get an email.   Keep in mind, I'm not sure of the exact route to get there, but it should be right along those lines to get there. 😃   Hope that helped!