Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,450 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

6speed8's Correct Answers

Problem solved. A lovely Verizon tech named Bethany spent a total of 56 minutes on the phone with me between listening to the problem, staying on the line with me while I conference'd in Google C... See more...
Problem solved. A lovely Verizon tech named Bethany spent a total of 56 minutes on the phone with me between listening to the problem, staying on the line with me while I conference'd in Google Customer Service, and eventually found the fix. After ending the call with Google, Bethany decided to check one other source - something to do with the actual direct billing. When she came back on the line, she instructed me to open the My Verizon app, log in and check My Profile. Under My Profile, my email was blank. I added the email and retried to subscribe to Google Play Music with her on the line. SUCCESS !! I learned that Google basically pings your Verizon account to verify information. Since my gmail address was not on my account, Google sees that as 'invalid information" and rejects the direct billing.