Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,420 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

SaNDman's Correct Answers

Read that article. Seems AT&T is in danger of "falling behind" of Verizon of the 4g technology. But, I'm happy I'm with Verizon, regardless!
I think your friend is mistaken. You will not be charged kb's. I receive email notifications from Verizon Community and others, all the time, I'm not getting charged at all! I go into My Verizon ... See more...
I think your friend is mistaken. You will not be charged kb's. I receive email notifications from Verizon Community and others, all the time, I'm not getting charged at all! I go into My Verizon account and see only the $29.99 Blackberry Data charge (required for all Blackberry phones).  I only see my unlimited Blackberry data usage. There is a 5gb limit only if you "tether" the Blackberry, meaning if you use the Blackberry to connect computer to internet. I pay the Blackberry data plan on top my regular voice plan. Text messaging, mms are part of another bundle, completely separate from Blackberry data.  
Let me clarify, I have MMS package, but my friend iPhone 3g won't get yet. (will get for 3g later this year?) Hope this clears up anything.
Sorry it's "unlimited" on emails/web data!