Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,796 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

naansalad's Correct Answers

no bluetooth don't use data but if you going to watch movie and listen music without wifi then it will use data from your cellular plan.
hopefully that might help you. Change the Admin Password - Verizon Jetpack 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot MiFi 5510L | Verizon Wireless
you need to move number from account to another then keep the one you want to keep and disconnect other but if there is any payment plan or contract that need to be sorted out. keep in mind if yo... See more...
you need to move number from account to another then keep the one you want to keep and disconnect other but if there is any payment plan or contract that need to be sorted out. keep in mind if you move your number in company account and when you leave company it might not be easy for you to keep it. if your company has sales person assigned then that person need to handle your  request. its complicated for sure but can be achieved for sure. https://www.reddit.com/r/verizon/comments/3tcuvd/what_exactly_is_a_line_reduction/  might help you more
www.vzw.com/switch make sure you have digital copy of Bill and trade in if you don't then take picture of those  and if you are submitting more than one then you have tp keep repeating.
Where and how does Verizon wireless Service work? Wireless devices use radio transmissions, so unfortunately you can't get Service if your device isn't in range of a transmission signal. And ple... See more...
Where and how does Verizon wireless Service work? Wireless devices use radio transmissions, so unfortunately you can't get Service if your device isn't in range of a transmission signal. And please be aware that even within your Coverage Area, many things can affect the availability                    and quality of your Service, including network capacity, your device, terrain, buildings, foliage and weather. Customer Agreement | Verizon Wireless
you need to call 800 922 0204 to cancel line .
that might help you Prepaid Cell Phones & No Contract Plans | Verizon Wireless
Bluetooth is feature built in phone as hardware  . it doesn't not have any change on bill or plan.
two must be on contract and 3 either on device payment plan or out of contract.
answer be no
just one only
Cruise Ship Rates You can talk and message on more than 400 cruise ships. Cruise ship Pay as You Go pricing Voice Pricing $2.99/min Text Messaging $0.50/message sent$0.05/message... See more...
Cruise Ship Rates You can talk and message on more than 400 cruise ships. Cruise ship Pay as You Go pricing Voice Pricing $2.99/min Text Messaging $0.50/message sent$0.05/message received International Travel Plan | Verizon Wireless
I travel to Mexico and Canada a lot, can I use my phone like I do at home?     Yes, you can. It's never been easier or more economical to use your phone in Mexico and Canada just like you do in... See more...
I travel to Mexico and Canada a lot, can I use my phone like I do at home?     Yes, you can. It's never been easier or more economical to use your phone in Mexico and Canada just like you do in the US. If you have the XL data size or larger, you can make calls, send texts and use data within Mexico and Canada: Unlimited calls Unlimited messages Use your domestic plan data If you have the S, M or L data sizes, you can get these benefits with TravelPass for Mexico and Canada for just $2/day. The new Verizon Plan FAQs | Verizon Wireless
if it is 4g device then its already unlocked. Customer Agreement | Verizon Wireless My wireless device Your wireless device must comply with Federal Communications Commission regulations, be... See more...
if it is 4g device then its already unlocked. Customer Agreement | Verizon Wireless My wireless device Your wireless device must comply with Federal Communications Commission regulations, be certified for use on our network, and be compatible with your Service. Please be aware that we may change your wireless device's software, applications or programming remotely, without notice. This could affect your stored data, or how you've programmed or use your wireless device. By activating Service that uses a SIM (Subscriber Identity Module) card, you agree we own the intellectual property and software in the SIM card, that we may change the software or other data in the SIM card remotely and without notice, and we may utilize any capacity in the SIM card for administrative, network, business and/or commercial purposes. If you bought a wireless device for Postpay Service from Verizon Wireless that doesn't use a SIM card, and you want to reprogram it for use with another wireless network, the default programming code is set to "000000" or "123456." But please note that your wireless device may not work with another wireless network, or the other wireless carrier may not accept your wireless device on its network. If you activate a 3G phone–in–the–box wireless device for Prepaid Service, it can only be used for Prepaid Service during the first six (6) months after activation. If you activate a 4G LTE phone–in–the–box wireless device for Prepaid Service, it cannot be used with any other service until it is first activated on Prepaid Service and the first monthly payment is made.
try to use WinRAR and see if it works
try to dial *86 to setup voice mail or listen voice mail
nope....you can block them but not what you want to happen when they call you.
FamilyBase FAQs | Verizon Wireless
go to vzw.com/port enter number if you get that message We�re sorry, our records do not indicate that you are porting to Verizon Wireless. Please contact your new service provider for status ... See more...
go to vzw.com/port enter number if you get that message We�re sorry, our records do not indicate that you are porting to Verizon Wireless. Please contact your new service provider for status information then its V number