Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,675 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ralph1017's Correct Answers

If you are looking to delete the app itself from your phone. Then you'll just have to do the normal app uninstall steps for your device. If you have an android. Then go to settings > Application ... See more...
If you are looking to delete the app itself from your phone. Then you'll just have to do the normal app uninstall steps for your device. If you have an android. Then go to settings > Application Manager. Then look for the app, tap it and uninstall. For iPhone. Just tap and hold the app icon. Until all the apps shake and from there an x button should appear at the upper left. If what you are looking to do is to remove the subscription. Then just go to My Verizon. And go to My Plan & Services > Products & apps. Or chat or call Verizon and get help.
As far as I know, there is no Travel Pass yet for Japan. So even if she have the Travel Pass added to her line. It won't work in Japan and whatever other intl plan she have will take effect. Whet... See more...
As far as I know, there is no Travel Pass yet for Japan. So even if she have the Travel Pass added to her line. It won't work in Japan and whatever other intl plan she have will take effect. Whether it is the regular rate or the bundled allowance.
Tidbits right. But in case you didn't set up findmyiphone. You can still erase the device without losing your files by doing a manual backup. Provided that you synced your iPhone to iTunes via de... See more...
Tidbits right. But in case you didn't set up findmyiphone. You can still erase the device without losing your files by doing a manual backup. Provided that you synced your iPhone to iTunes via desktopPC/laptop before. You may search your options via this link If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support
The line access fee is charged for shared plans. It is charge per line and it depends on the device and if there is a contract. And this is usually charged a month in advance. So if you are seein... See more...
The line access fee is charged for shared plans. It is charge per line and it depends on the device and if there is a contract. And this is usually charged a month in advance. So if you are seeing a line access fee that covers next month then that is the month in advance. Rest assured though if you remove the line mid-cycle, you'll get the prorated refund for the line access next bill.
Yes you will. Since with Travel Pass. It's like extending the coverage of your domestic plan to Canada and Mexico for $2/day.
Does the Droid not having issues connecting to other WiFi connections? If it does then the issue is with the router and Comcast. It would be best to contact Comcast tech regarding this as it is p... See more...
Does the Droid not having issues connecting to other WiFi connections? If it does then the issue is with the router and Comcast. It would be best to contact Comcast tech regarding this as it is possible that the router have either whitelisting, bandwidth limit, or you may need to manually set a static IP on each WiFi enabled devices. Well at least that's what worked for me.
You don't really need to have it removed. Just dial your number or *86 to access the basic voicemail. Since you have a Galaxy S7. There are two types of VVM. Basic which is free and Premium which... See more...
You don't really need to have it removed. Just dial your number or *86 to access the basic voicemail. Since you have a Galaxy S7. There are two types of VVM. Basic which is free and Premium which I believe cost $2.99. If in case the Premium is the one you want to be removed, you can always downgrade it to Basic Visual Voicemail via the Voicemail App. Or contact a rep to have a VVM entirely removed from your line.