Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,158 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

_buckeyenut_'s Correct Answers

I had that problem at home only too. Enabled advanced calling and WiFi calling, been perfect since.
It is a Samsung application, I found that Samsung pushed an update over the weekend that disabled it--and it's not intuitive to re-enable: Swipe to People's Edge > Settings > Pencil Icon of Pe... See more...
It is a Samsung application, I found that Samsung pushed an update over the weekend that disabled it--and it's not intuitive to re-enable: Swipe to People's Edge > Settings > Pencil Icon of People's Edge > Flip OnCircle back on Samsung has 0 instruction on this, but hopefully this helps anyone who might have this issue. Thanks to Reddit for finding the issue and posting a resolution.
I pre-ordered one and bought one, both before the offer was announced. You could have saved yourself some stress if you simply read through the BOGO offer. As long as one of the lines is new and... See more...
I pre-ordered one and bought one, both before the offer was announced. You could have saved yourself some stress if you simply read through the BOGO offer. As long as one of the lines is new and the other is new/upgrade, orders placed from 2/23-3/31 qualify. http://i.imgur.com/cBK4S2g.jpg