Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,390 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

DoneDidDroidX's Correct Answers

It can't be done with stock. But, download Handcent app (great replacement texting app) and you can. You can only do one message at a time though. Tap and hold message and you will see Lock messa... See more...
It can't be done with stock. But, download Handcent app (great replacement texting app) and you can. You can only do one message at a time though. Tap and hold message and you will see Lock message.
Go to: www.iheartradio.com/droid on your X browser and you should be able to download it. Just make sure you go into settings>applications and check "unkown sources" before you download (will all... See more...
Go to: www.iheartradio.com/droid on your X browser and you should be able to download it. Just make sure you go into settings>applications and check "unkown sources" before you download (will allow you to download non market apps). Then when you are done go back and uncheck it (if you want). I just did this. So I know it works on 2.2. Thanks for reminding me. I meant to download it. If you go to the above link on your computer it will send you to a different page than on your phone's browser. On the page it will show the QR code. But, it did not work for me. So make sure you do this on your phone's browser.