We want to be sure you have the answers you need lchan51. Although we are not able to confirm what software version you have on your device since you do not currently have it, we can confirm that... Ver más...
We want to be sure you have the answers you need lchan51. Although we are not able to confirm what software version you have on your device since you do not currently have it, we can confirm that the latest available software version for that device is 3.09.605.7. We do not have any additional information available to us about the versions 4, 5, and 6 you mentioned. RashadM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We understand wanting to know your options as an account manager cuttiiejaay. I want to be sure we provide you with the information you need. To clarify, can you explain what safeguards and contr... Ver más...
We understand wanting to know your options as an account manager cuttiiejaay. I want to be sure we provide you with the information you need. To clarify, can you explain what safeguards and controls you are referring to? You can get answers to many questions about what account managers are able to do here Assign Account Manager FAQs | Verizon Wireless  RashadM_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
We want the process of exchanging your device to be seamless nyleve2016. Was your device purchased from a corporate Verizon Wireless store or an authorized retailer? You can order a different dev... Ver más...
We want the process of exchanging your device to be seamless nyleve2016. Was your device purchased from a corporate Verizon Wireless store or an authorized retailer? You can order a different device online if your phone was purchased from one of our corporate store locations. You can get all of the information about the recall process here Samsung Galaxy Note7 Recall Exchange FAQs | Verizon Wireless
We understand how this process has been frustrating. We want everything to go smoothly for you from here. We are allowing our customers who purchase accessories made specifically for the Note7 to... Ver más...
We understand how this process has been frustrating. We want everything to go smoothly for you from here. We are allowing our customers who purchase accessories made specifically for the Note7 to return them. You can get more information about the recall process here http://vz.to/2dtomOj