Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,372 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

markp_vzw's Correct Answers

LADYJ242258, we know that sometimes you need to be able to retain a copy of text messages. Because of this, we offer the ability to print text messages. This is available only if you are currentl... See more...
LADYJ242258, we know that sometimes you need to be able to retain a copy of text messages. Because of this, we offer the ability to print text messages. This is available only if you are currently using the Verizon Messages app. If you’re currently using the Verizon Messages app, you can log on to the desktop web application here. http://vz.to/2eAk749 Once you’re logged in with your phone number, you’ll just need to select the conversation to print, Click the 3 vertical dots in the upper right-hand corner, and select Print Conversation. If you’re a new Verizon Messages user, you’ll need to download/update Verizon Messages from the Play store and accept the Terms and Conditions including integrated messaging. Then, you’ll simply select the conversation to print, click the 3 veritical dots in the upper right-hand corner, and select Print Conversation. You will not be able to print any previous messages if you were not already a Verizon Messages user. MarkP_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
paulswdwrd, we want to make sure you’re able to get your phone setup the way you want it to be. If you prefer not to have the application installed, the process you are taking is correct. The req... See more...
paulswdwrd, we want to make sure you’re able to get your phone setup the way you want it to be. If you prefer not to have the application installed, the process you are taking is correct. The request you’re getting to reinstall is to install the previous default version which will then be disabled. You just need to grant permission to reinstall. Please let us know if you have any further questions. MarkP_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
OFAMOUS1, I know that this process has been tough for many of our customers. We want to help ensure a smooth transition and get things back on track. I understand if you choose not to exchange th... See more...
OFAMOUS1, I know that this process has been tough for many of our customers. We want to help ensure a smooth transition and get things back on track. I understand if you choose not to exchange the Note 7 for any other device. Let me guide you on the return process. You can return the Note 7 to any corporate owned retail store. The only scenario where you cannot return it in our store is if it was purchased at a Verizon authorized indirect partner. In that case, you’ll have to go back to the original point of purchase. You can find your nearest corporate-owned store here. http://vz.to/1Pl7NU4 MarkP_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Gameplay4fun, we want to help make the process as easy as possible for you. To put your concerns to rest, due to availability being hard to come by, the exchange period has been extended up until... See more...
Gameplay4fun, we want to help make the process as easy as possible for you. To put your concerns to rest, due to availability being hard to come by, the exchange period has been extended up until Thanksgiving. If your order was placed online, you can visit any corporate owned store to process the exchange. You can find your corporate stores at this link and checking the box for Do not include Authorized Retailers. Verizon Stores Near Me | Verizon Wireless You can also get more information regarding the recall here. Samsung Galaxy Note7 Recall FAQs | Verizon Wireless MarkP_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!