Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,455 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

josephe_vzw's Correct Answers

I appreciate the additional clarification, Traveling.Engineer. Let’s get you the steps to do this. In order to delete multi text message threads you can simple tap and hold on a thread. Once the ... See more...
I appreciate the additional clarification, Traveling.Engineer. Let’s get you the steps to do this. In order to delete multi text message threads you can simple tap and hold on a thread. Once the blue check mark appears on that thread you can tap other threads and then select the trash can icon at the top to delete the marked threads. I hope this is helpful. JosephE_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Making sure you get your notifications is a must, lardeomale78043. I am glad to hear that you’re still hearing the audible notification for your text messages. Let’s take a closer look into this.... See more...
Making sure you get your notifications is a must, lardeomale78043. I am glad to hear that you’re still hearing the audible notification for your text messages. Let’s take a closer look into this. What options do you see when you go to Apps > Settings > Display > LED Indicator? Is LED Indicator turned on still? JosephE_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I rely on my Verizon Messages+ application daily to keep me connected with my friends and family, Bowbreaker. We recently issued an update to Verizon Messages+ that addresses this issue. Please m... See more...
I rely on my Verizon Messages+ application daily to keep me connected with my friends and family, Bowbreaker. We recently issued an update to Verizon Messages+ that addresses this issue. Please make sure your application is updated. You can check in the Play Store on Android or the App Store on iOS. If the issue continues after the 6.4.11 update, please let me know. JosephE_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!
Managing your delivery reports on your text messages are important, DMW777. Let’s work on this together. You can disable or enable read receipts from your end by going into Messages+ > Conversati... See more...
Managing your delivery reports on your text messages are important, DMW777. Let’s work on this together. You can disable or enable read receipts from your end by going into Messages+ > Conversations Screen > Upper Left Menu > Settings > (Check or Uncheck) Send Read Receipts. JosephE_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
It’s imperative that your voicemail is working correctly, r1chard316. I wouldn’t want to miss any important messages myself. Let’s get to the bottom of this. Make sure you have dialed *73 to ensu... See more...
It’s imperative that your voicemail is working correctly, r1chard316. I wouldn’t want to miss any important messages myself. Let’s get to the bottom of this. Make sure you have dialed *73 to ensure call forwarding is disabled. If it is still not working after that please respond to the private message I have sent you. JoesphE_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Making your content transfer as simple as possible is always our goal, damom111. The Verizon Cloud application does not transfer applications. If your backup is with the iCloud it can transfer yo... See more...
Making your content transfer as simple as possible is always our goal, damom111. The Verizon Cloud application does not transfer applications. If your backup is with the iCloud it can transfer your iMessages and applications when you use the "Restore from iCloud backup" during the initial set-up process on your iPhone. JosephE_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Getting the latest in fitness tracking and wearable tech for your phone is a must, mytmouz2. You view the full list of available wearable accessories for your phone here https://www.verizonwirele... See more...
Getting the latest in fitness tracking and wearable tech for your phone is a must, mytmouz2. You view the full list of available wearable accessories for your phone here https://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/wearable-tech/z10/ JosephE_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
I absolutely share in your frustration surrounding the Note7, DAVENCAI. You will be receiving a credit for the upgrade fee you paid for your Note7 order. Both taxes and upgrade fee needs to be pa... See more...
I absolutely share in your frustration surrounding the Note7, DAVENCAI. You will be receiving a credit for the upgrade fee you paid for your Note7 order. Both taxes and upgrade fee needs to be paid with the new order as it works just like a standard upgrade. JosephE_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Getting your Note7 returned is a must, Dm0nk. Here are all the details regarding the Note7 exchange/returns. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-note7-recall-faqs/ JosephE_VZW... See more...
Getting your Note7 returned is a must, Dm0nk. Here are all the details regarding the Note7 exchange/returns. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-note7-recall-faqs/ JosephE_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!