I’m sorry to read that you are not 100% satisfied with the iPhone 7, LARNOR57. It’s an awesome phone with a huge array of features. The good news is that if you are within 14 days of purchasing t... Ver más...
I'm sorry to read that you are not 100% satisfied with the iPhone 7, LARNOR57. It's an awesome phone with a huge array of features. The good news is that if you are within 14 days of purchasing the phone then you can return it for the larger iPhone 7 Plus. Keep in mind that there may be a restocking fee applicable. Just to confirm, do you have the original box and the original contents? ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Help is right here for you, catzeltatzel. Not having a working phone is not cool. Let’s partner together to see what options are available to get your iPhone out of Recovery Mode. May I ask which... Ver más...
Help is right here for you, catzeltatzel. Not having a working phone is not cool. Let's partner together to see what options are available to get your iPhone out of Recovery Mode. May I ask which iPhone do you have? Also, what's the exact iTunes version that you have installed on your computer? My apologies as our retail locations do not have access to download and install iTunes on the corporate computer systems. As Ann154 stated, the best option may be to visit the Apple Store if you are unable to update iTunes on your computer. ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
I'm glad to read that you are exchanging the Note 7, SOLIDMODELER. We are working around the clock with Samsung Inc to get the recalled devices returned and exchanged for another make and model d... Ver más...
I'm glad to read that you are exchanging the Note 7, SOLIDMODELER. We are working around the clock with Samsung Inc to get the recalled devices returned and exchanged for another make and model device. We certainly don't want you to pay for two upgrade fees, one for the Note 7 and another for the recall replacement. While our system shows that there's an upgrade fee, it will be waived upon completion of the exchange. Your patience is greatly appreciated on the recall process. What other questions do you have for us to address? ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Help is right here for you Omichael! Let's get you conneted to your home wifi. May I ask are you able to connect to other wifi networks? If so then please forget your home network again, turn w... Ver más...
Help is right here for you Omichael! Let's get you conneted to your home wifi. May I ask are you able to connect to other wifi networks? If so then please forget your home network again, turn wifi off, reboot, and retest. If this doesn't work then you will want to reset network settings. Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. Keep in mind that this will delete ALL wifi passwords that you have saved. ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Yikes! I know what that's like Haleyrae because I have a lot of little hands at home. I'm going to send you a link so you can do a factory reset on the tablet. Here's the link http://vz.to/1xxKbO... Ver más...
Yikes! I know what that's like Haleyrae because I have a lot of little hands at home. I'm going to send you a link so you can do a factory reset on the tablet. Here's the link http://vz.to/1xxKbOb. Emma_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Yes certainly we can help you with this today Dcrome039! Here is a direct link to our website to give you the proper instructions with how to reset the password: http://vz.to/1IIgP7U and here is ... Ver más...
Yes certainly we can help you with this today Dcrome039! Here is a direct link to our website to give you the proper instructions with how to reset the password: http://vz.to/1IIgP7U and here is another link directly to Blackberry's website which may also be very helpful for you: http://blck.by/14IPW4E.  These links will give you the tools you'll need for any future questions you may have.  If you need anything further please don't hesitate to let us know.  Thanks for choosing Verizon Wireless and have a great day! -KristieQ_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZW Support
Hello trent1953,      Congrats on getting the Droid Maxx! It's an awesome smartphone with so many features that you are sure to love. Transferring pictures from contacts are a piece of cake! M... See more...
Hello trent1953,     Congrats on getting the Droid Maxx! It's an awesome smartphone with so many features that you are sure to love. Transferring pictures from contacts are a piece of cake! May I ask do you have the Facebook app installed on the device? If not then I would suggest doing this first. After you have done so then log in so you can sync your Facebook contacts with your regular contacts. This way, the profile pictures will migrate with your Facebook contacts. Once done, please update us just in case more assistance is needed. Thank you... ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
Hello nhendry36, Hopefully, you were able to get a live chat person to answer any questions or concerns that you may have. If not then I am available to assist as well as my co-workers to moni... Ver más...
Hello nhendry36, Hopefully, you were able to get a live chat person to answer any questions or concerns that you may have. If not then I am available to assist as well as my co-workers to monitor the forum daily. My apologies for the late response as there are more postings to address than available reps to work them. If you have any concerns as of today going forward then feel free to reply to my message as I am eager to help. Thank you... ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
Hello barkbeetle, I wanted to follow up with you on the 907 Invalid COD error code that you are receiving on your blackberry Torch 9850. Since the error message that you are getting is not com... Ver más...
Hello barkbeetle, I wanted to follow up with you on the 907 Invalid COD error code that you are receiving on your blackberry Torch 9850. Since the error message that you are getting is not common to the average user, I decided to investigate this issue a little further. After some research on blackberry's website, I found an article about this error message that you have. Even though RIM stated that there is not a permanent solution to this issue, this article has several workarounds to try. Below is the link of possible solution to your specific issue. As you provide additional information on your issue then we can continue to find a permanent resolution for you. http://bit.ly/WGvVJ Once you have tried the workarounds in the link below, please share your findings with the community as it may help another fellow blackberry user in the future. Thank you... ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
Hello riggedveda, Congrats on your trip to Dubai! I always wanted to go to Dubai! I hope that you have a wonderful time while you are there! Feel free to post pictures so the community members... Ver más...
Hello riggedveda, Congrats on your trip to Dubai! I always wanted to go to Dubai! I hope that you have a wonderful time while you are there! Feel free to post pictures so the community members can see! I'm sure that you are aware of the many benefits of having an unlocked global device like the iPhone! May I ask does you dad have a Verizon Wireless mobile number? If he does then he can use your unlocked iPhone 4S on his number! Also, the great news is that once the iPhone 4S is unlocked, it can be used on an international carrier, even if it is not active on the line that it was unlocked on. So if you decide to let your dad use your iPhone while in India with an international carrier then he is free to do so. Since the Verizon Wireless SIM card is not in the phone, he will not incur any roaming charges from us. Below are a few recommendations that I would like to make prior to giving the device to your dad. Sync all of your current information from your iPhone to your computer using iTunes. Sign out of iTunes on the device and on the computer that the iPhone syncs with. Perform a factory reset on the iPhone so your information won't be mixed with your dad's. Verify that the device is deactivated from your mobile number before he leaves to Dubai. Insert the international SIM card in the iPhone when he arrives in Dubai. Activate/unbrick the iPhone using either wi-fi or a computer with iTunes and a data connection. (See link below) http://support.verizonwireless.com/how_to_use/activating_iphone_4.html Even though the steps provided in the link are for activating Verizon Wireless service in the US, the steps are the same with an international SIM card while traveling abroad. If you have any additional questions or concerns then feel free to reply to this posting for more help. Thank you & happy traveling!... ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
Hello qwerty098, In the wireless world, roaming is defined as when a wireless device is active on another network other than the home network. As I'm sure that you may know, we have the larges... Ver más...
Hello qwerty098, In the wireless world, roaming is defined as when a wireless device is active on another network other than the home network. As I'm sure that you may know, we have the largest and most reliable wireless network in the United States. There are some areas, very few may I add, that we do not have a Verizon owned cell tower stationed. Depending on the demographics, wireless spectrum being used, legal process, and population of the area, it would be more beneficial to have a roaming agreement with the local carrier than to build another cell tower. These agreement is what allows our customers to truly enjoy nationwide coverage from coast to coast. Below is a link to FAQs on domestic roaming. http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/faqs/Wireless%20Service/faq_domestic_roaming.html By turning off roaming in the settings on the device, you may limit your wireless service to a certain region, based on native cell tower attendance. If you are within the United States then I encourage to keep roaming on to ensure that you have the best coverage available. As budone stated, you are not charged for any roaming fees as long as you are within the US. This is assuming that you have current Nationwide calling plan pricing. If you would like for me to confirm what coverage you have then feel free to reply to this message with your inquiry so I can further assist. Thank you... ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
Good morning cruzer1957, As a customer, I am always looking for a great deal! A brand new Samsung Galaxy Nexus for $99 with a new line is definitely a deal! As Tidbits stated, you are able to ... Ver más...
Good morning cruzer1957, As a customer, I am always looking for a great deal! A brand new Samsung Galaxy Nexus for $99 with a new line is definitely a deal! As Tidbits stated, you are able to do this on your account if you decide to do so. As far as features are concerned then you may run the risk of losing key services that are no longer available. For example, if you have unlimited data on the device that you are interested in canceling then it will NOT rollover onto the new line, should you decide to open it. Also, if you have the grandfathered $10 text package with unlimited Verizon to Verizon text & 500 out of network text then you will lose this as well. As I read you last posting about this topic, it sounded like you were entertaining opening two new lines and canceling your two original lines. Keep in mind that in doing so, you may lose any final early upgrades or New Every 2 discounts that you may be eligible for. To ensure that you are TRULY getting the best deal in the long run, I would recommend reviewing all of these elements prior to opening the new line for the $99 Nexus. If you have any additional questions or concerns then feel free to reply to this message for additional assistance. Thank you... ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
Hello sirphobos, May I ask have you upgraded your device yet? If so then congratulations! The Droid 4 is a great synergy between a keyboard device, a touch screen device, and a 4G LTE enabled ... Ver más...
Hello sirphobos, May I ask have you upgraded your device yet? If so then congratulations! The Droid 4 is a great synergy between a keyboard device, a touch screen device, and a 4G LTE enabled phone. I hope that you enjoy all of the features that this amazing phone offers. Were you able to keep your original text messaging package? If not then please reply to this e-mail so I can review your account and see what options we have available for you! Historically, when a service is grandfathered then there is a small window of opportunity to get it back. Hoping that this is the case for you, I can check to see if we can preserve the text message package for you. Thank you... ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
Hello happy forum members!, As you all may know, the secret is out! There is a software update for the Motorola Droid Razr and the Droid Razr Maxx! This update provides many enhancements such ... Ver más...
Hello happy forum members!, As you all may know, the secret is out! There is a software update for the Motorola Droid Razr and the Droid Razr Maxx! This update provides many enhancements such as: Mobile hotspot connectivity improvements. 3D map improvement to VZNavigator. Improved data connectivity functions. As always, the software update is being pushed out over the air. The process takes about 7 - 14 business days to complete. The rollout started yesterday, 2/6. Of course, we don't have a schedule as to when the update will be in available to certain markets. I wish we did but it is what it is! If you would like more information on the software update and the benefits then you can review the links below. Droid Razr & Razr Maxx - http://support.verizonwireless.com/system_update/droid_razr.html Congrats to those who already received it. If you would be so kind as to post your opinions on the enhancements as we all are interested in knowing. Thank you... ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
Hello chelsilynn, I was reading your original posting and you stated that you were getting a java error. May I ask what is the exact java error message that you are getting on the device. Ofte... See more...
Hello chelsilynn, I was reading your original posting and you stated that you were getting a java error. May I ask what is the exact java error message that you are getting on the device. Oftentimes, a java error is related to a file system error on the device's operating system. If you are getting a number behind the java error then in most cases a software update or refresh needs to be done. If this is the case then I would like to proactively offer a few links for your review as to how to complete a software refresh. Please see links below: http://btsc.webapps.blackberry.com/btsc/search.do?cmd=displayKC&docType=kc&externalId=KB03621 As you can see from the link above, there are several versions of both the blackberry desktop manager and device software. Before proceeding with the process, I would recommend noting your current software on the device by following these steps: Options > About. The software version will usually read like this - v5.0.0.234 (platform 4.2.0.75). This information will come in handy, just in case anything goes wrong. If you have any additional questions or concerns about the error message that you are getting or the process noted above then please reply to this message for additional assistance. Thank you... ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
Good morning benjamineichenblatt, Congratulations on purchasing the iPhone 4! It is one of the most popular smartphones on the market! As Ann154 stated are you getting an error message when yo... Ver más...
Good morning benjamineichenblatt, Congratulations on purchasing the iPhone 4! It is one of the most popular smartphones on the market! As Ann154 stated are you getting an error message when you try to text certain people? Also, do you know the name of the provider of the numbers that you are unable to text? Below, I have posted some troubleshooting steps that I would like for you to try on your device. They are as follows: Verify bars of signal on the device. Ensure that the 10-digit mobile number is what is being entered in the To Field. Turn off bluetooth and wifi in the Settings Menu. Turn on Send As SMS in the Settings Menu. (Settings > Messages > Send As SMS > On) Erase all long threaded messages from the text message inbox. Power cycle device. Additional Resources: http://support.apple.com/kb/ts2755 Once you have completed the step above and from the link, please retest the service for functionality. Please note any error messages or delay that you may get as these detail will be very important in discovering a resolution. If you are still having an issue then please respond to this message for additional assistance. Thank you... ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
Good morning domokosj, Backup Assistant is a great app to archive your contacts with minimal efforts. You can even update your contact list online at www.getbackupnow.com, import, and export y... Ver más...
Good morning domokosj, Backup Assistant is a great app to archive your contacts with minimal efforts. You can even update your contact list online at www.getbackupnow.com, import, and export your contacts are you see fit. Understand that there may be come additional steps if you are migrating between mobile operating systems but the process is fairly simple to navigate. The error message that you posted above is usually related to the device's data connection. May I ask what city & state are you in? I can check for any network releated issues in your area. For the Stratosphere, I would recommend turning off bluetooth and wifi off in the settings menu. Once this is done, please verify that web access if functional without wifi. If not then please post any error message that you may get. If you are able to connect successfully then retry the backup assistant app. If you get an error bessage with your backup assistant app then please reply with the error message so I can look further into a solution. Thank you... ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
Hello @cleaner and other community members, As we all know, the iPhone 4 is an impressive device with an array of features! It is one of the most popular devices in the wireless industry. The... See more...
Hello @cleaner and other community members, As we all know, the iPhone 4 is an impressive device with an array of features! It is one of the most popular devices in the wireless industry. The original iPhone 4, as great as it is, is not a global device. Global usage is one of the added capabilities found on the new iPhone 4S that was released in October. Based on the information that you have provided, the iPhone that you have is the original iPhone 4. The easiest way to visually confirm is the SIM tray located on the right side of the device. If there is not a SIM tray then it's the iPhone 4. Looking at the link that you provided, the device shown is a iPhone 4 also. I also noticed that the bidding has ended for that device. If you are interested in purchasing an iPhone 4S then I have a link that posted for your review. http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/splash/iphone.jsp If you have any questions or concerns about the iPhone 4S and it's additional features then please reply to this message so I can further assist. Thank you... ArnettH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
Hello AutumnKay,   I just assisted another community member with an issue similar to yours. I hoping that it's just a coincidence and not a pattern. May I ask what make and model device do you ... Ver más...
Hello AutumnKay,  I just assisted another community member with an issue similar to yours. I hoping that it's just a coincidence and not a pattern. May I ask what make and model device do you have? Also, what city and state are you in? If you don't mind, I will post some troubleshooting steps for you to try to get this resolve for you. Since the model of your device is unknown, I'm going to list some steps to try as if you have an Android device. They are as follows:  Delete any long threaded messages from the text message inbox. Clearing data and clearing cache on commonly used apps. Move pictures and videos to the memory card. Uninstall any unused apps or 3rd paryt messaging apps downloaded from the Market. Remove any anti-virus apps or task managers. Delete any widgets that's not being used from the main screens to free up RAM. Manually stop unnecessary or unused services in settings.   Once you have done the step above then retry your text to see if you are able to receive text messages. If you are still unable to receive messages then the next step is a factory reset. I have provided some links below on how to complete a factory reset on the Droid Incredible 2 and the Motorola Droid Bionic for your reference.  Incredible 2 - http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=42020 Droid Bionic - http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=46649   As always, I recommend that you verify that your contacts and calendar entries are backed up on your Gmail account. You also have backup assistant to use for archiving your contacts. Once this reset has been complete then the device would need to be reactivated. This is a fairly simple process as there is a tutorial that walks you through the process. After the device is reactivated and setup, please test all voice and data services then test your incoming text messages. If you continue to have this issue then please reply to this message with your findings so I can further assist.  Thank you...  
Hello Jamie1115,   I can certainly understand how important is it to be able to read your text messages! In this day and age texting has grown to outpace phone calls on cellular devices. Have y... See more...
Hello Jamie1115,  I can certainly understand how important is it to be able to read your text messages! In this day and age texting has grown to outpace phone calls on cellular devices. Have you checked how much available device memory you have on the Incredible 2? If not then I would recommend making more memory available by performing the steps below:  Delete any long threaded messages from the text message inbox. Clearing data and clearing cache on commonly used apps. Move pictures and videos to the memory card. Uninstall any unused apps downloaded from the Market. Remove any anti-virus apps or task managers. Delete any widgets that's not being used from the main screens to free up RAM. Remove any live wallpaper from the background. Manually stop unnecessary or unused services in settings. Delete any 3rd party messaging apps from the device.  Once you have done the step above then retry your text to see if you are able to read the message. Also, test to see if you are able to read new text messages, just in case there is an issue with the one message that you received. If you are still unable to view the messages on your incoming text then the next step is a factory reset. I have provided a link below on how to complete a factory reset on the Droid Incredible 2.  http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=42020  As always, I recommend that you verify that your contacts and calendar entries are backed up on your Gmail account. You also have backup assistant to use for archiving your contacts. Once this reset has been complete then the device would need to be reactivated. This is a fairly simple process as there is a tutorial that walks you through the process. After the device is reactivated and setup, please test all voice and data services then test your incoming text messages. If you continue to have this issue then please reply to this message with your findings so I can further assist.  Thank you...