Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,819 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

ynggrsshppr91's Correct Answers

Because Verizon doesn't offer Wifi calling.
Because Samsung doesn't offer those. Just like Apple doesn't offer Black or Gold stuff to go with their phones either. If you want color matched stuff go buy it AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cell... See more...
Because Samsung doesn't offer those. Just like Apple doesn't offer Black or Gold stuff to go with their phones either. If you want color matched stuff go buy it AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, and ever other carrier on the face of the planet got White accessories too. This has zero to do with Verizon.
It's a default 30 seconds by law
Clear your Cache. My note 4 has even longer battery life on Lollipop than it did on Kitkat and no factory reset was done either.
Go into Settings and then its something to do with Combine Tabs or something. I don't have my Note on me at the moment to check. but that did it
You can. Go there and pay it at the payment system.
The police can get a warrant to get the messages if really needed
To make actual late payment arrangements with service not cut off you need to call in and set it up. Also Fios has nothing to to with Wireless. Two totally separate companies
Delivered means they are on Verizon and got the message for sure. Sent means you sent it but they didn't for sure get it
Nothing happens or shows any differently that it does when they werent blocked
They never said it would charge 100% in 15 min to start with. And make sure you are closing out all the apps when not using them
Verizon's roaming partners changed sometime in the last 12 months for Canada and Mexico
It's still the USA, so yes
Passport is GSM only and ATT exclusive. Who told you Verizon was getting it?
Last I knew the warranty was only for the original purchaser and does not transfer
Tap the Microphone at the bottom left of the keyboard
Find someone with an HTC One M8 or other phone that takes that SIM and activate it on that phone. Some store will even allow you to do this there
That's all Google and Samsung's doing. Verizon has nothing to do with Software upgrade changes