Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,431 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

B33's Correct Answers

Give this info a Look.. It is for Back - up  assistant  it include Trouble shooting Tips.. How to Use Guide: Backup Assistant/ Backup Assistant Plus Contacts | Verizon Wireless
Not sure what phone you have but you might check your Sound settings and see if there is a setting for that but if not you might Look in the Google Play Store for Apps that ring or Vibrate a noti... See more...
Not sure what phone you have but you might check your Sound settings and see if there is a setting for that but if not you might Look in the Google Play Store for Apps that ring or Vibrate a notification for your Voice Mail.. Actually I found this you might give it a look:  Click on the Link A Better VoiceMail Notifier - Android Apps on Google Play
Well there are Launcher apps you can Download that might help you'll have to check them individually,  you can make adjustments in your Back Ground lighting instead of using Automatic un-check th... See more...
Well there are Launcher apps you can Download that might help you'll have to check them individually,  you can make adjustments in your Back Ground lighting instead of using Automatic un-check that and use manual Drop the level to 5 to 10 percent that should help some,  I have my Droid Maxx set like this..
If touchwiz is in your settings you might try going to your settings > tap apps > scroll to ALL the scroll up till you find Touchwiz tap on the app to enter and then clear the cache only see it c... See more...
If touchwiz is in your settings you might try going to your settings > tap apps > scroll to ALL the scroll up till you find Touchwiz tap on the app to enter and then clear the cache only see it clears up the issue..  it may or may not but it's worth a shot..
This is the Customer Help Site for the Droid Turbo: There are many solutions that Help new customers with a new phone and on this Support Page it may point out any solutions to the issues your ex... See more...
This is the Customer Help Site for the Droid Turbo: There are many solutions that Help new customers with a new phone and on this Support Page it may point out any solutions to the issues your experiencing give it a Look and hopefully you be hooked up to your Music Soon.!  Motorola Support - Find Answers | Motorola Mobility, Inc.
Here is what is shown so Far from Droid Life, Verizon's not saying anything yet but it doesn't mean there not in the game I imagine its because they want the phone styled in there own way so all ... See more...
Here is what is shown so Far from Droid Life, Verizon's not saying anything yet but it doesn't mean there not in the game I imagine its because they want the phone styled in there own way so all I can say or see for now is try and be patient hopefully something will be announced SOON.!  http://www.droid-life.com/2014/11/11/when-and-where-can-i-buy-the-nexus-6/
Give these two suggestions a Try.!   Do #1  First if it does work then Try #2  How do I force my phone to reboot or restart when screen is frozen or phone is locked up? How do I reset my d... See more...
Give these two suggestions a Try.!   Do #1  First if it does work then Try #2  How do I force my phone to reboot or restart when screen is frozen or phone is locked up? How do I reset my device?
That is what I'd suggest as well Get a new Sim Card power off your Device insert the card with caution try not to touch the Gold area of it and then power on your s5 you can also have sim cards s... See more...
That is what I'd suggest as well Get a new Sim Card power off your Device insert the card with caution try not to touch the Gold area of it and then power on your s5 you can also have sim cards sent Directly to your residence from Customer Service just let the Rep know what your currently device is.!  so the correct Sim is sent to you.. Good Luck.   And Customer Services Number is 1-800-922-0204  *611 Via Mobile use ext. 4 there open till 11pm..
Yup what I was missing I was not selecting the Contact and that is what you have to do to finish the process of saving it to get it to Direct Dial,  sorry for getting a little slower figuring thi... See more...
Yup what I was missing I was not selecting the Contact and that is what you have to do to finish the process of saving it to get it to Direct Dial,  sorry for getting a little slower figuring this fun stuff out comes with getting older and stubbornness . lol lol  b
Read this: 1.  Re: Recovering Deleted Text Messages
The Droid Turbo is Like the Original  Moto X  Moto X  2  Generation and the Droid Maxx and it's Family of phones which includes the Ultra and the Mini  None of these phones have a notification Le... See more...
The Droid Turbo is Like the Original  Moto X  Moto X  2  Generation and the Droid Maxx and it's Family of phones which includes the Ultra and the Mini  None of these phones have a notification Led any longer as previous Motorola's do the Notification is in the Center of the screen for your Text messages, Emails and alike.. The only time I seen the Led come on my Droid Maxx and it was Green,  was when it Locked up in the Boot up Mode.!   I had to send that phone in for a Replacement.. other wise the Led shouldn't glow.. Look at this link Watch the Video Phil shows the back or the phone tells about some features & about the Notifications.. Hope that Helps:.. Please Watch. Motorola Droid Turbo is available today on Verizon! | Android Central
Well I did see this Video provided by Motorola showing it in the Rain,  I'm guessing it would be ok if it got some sprinkles on it but to me if you have a Good Case like a Pelican it will protect... See more...
Well I did see this Video provided by Motorola showing it in the Rain,  I'm guessing it would be ok if it got some sprinkles on it but to me if you have a Good Case like a Pelican it will protect it in Rainy situations just make sure the phone fits safely in the box and if there's any extra space setting it on top or between a hanky will help soak up the extra space.. Look at this Link:  To see the Videos Via Moto   31.  Re: Motorola Droid Turbo
Try this Gently insert the Headphone Jack into the phone's Jack then twist it back N fourth slightly a couple of times this will help clean off any residue on the Jack and it should start playing... See more...
Try this Gently insert the Headphone Jack into the phone's Jack then twist it back N fourth slightly a couple of times this will help clean off any residue on the Jack and it should start playing again..
You might then take it too your local Verizon Corporate Store for evaluation see they can get it to charge if they cannot they may have to end up getting you another s4
Hey tikibar1  &  SydneyK   I seen this good old post when doing some searching and wanted to reply on it again.. my Stands for as long as I've had them have served all of my phones very very"  we... See more...
Hey tikibar1  &  SydneyK   I seen this good old post when doing some searching and wanted to reply on it again.. my Stands for as long as I've had them have served all of my phones very very"  well even my new ones now.. The stands still look new and polished as when I pulled them out of there Boxes I still use the ESP Charge cord that came in the box on my Droid Maxx as to me it is one of best made U.S.B. cables   Motorola Designed.. I added a Picture of my first stand that I got back now 2 years ago with my one m8 how time moves on..
On the Droid Maxx as it doesn't have an external SD slot the pictures have to pulled through the supplied U.S.B cable.. but there may be another possibility..  If the Kiosk your going to has blue... See more...
On the Droid Maxx as it doesn't have an external SD slot the pictures have to pulled through the supplied U.S.B cable.. but there may be another possibility..  If the Kiosk your going to has blue tooth capability you can use that to link to your Droid Maxx and you can then retrieve your pictures that way..  Have a Look at the Link below.. Make Wireless Prints at the KODAK Picture Kiosk
hmm.. Well if you have a Way to call Customer Service on another phone.. and you can Talk to a Tear 2 they can Walk you through some Steps to Try and get it going for that is the best way and the... See more...
hmm.. Well if you have a Way to call Customer Service on another phone.. and you can Talk to a Tear 2 they can Walk you through some Steps to Try and get it going for that is the best way and they can View your account.. if they need to send you another Unit.. as they did for me Here is the Numbers 1-800-922-0204  And *611 using a Mobil when you get to option 3 or 4  I use 3 which is the Tech Dept. and they ask what you want to do say you want to talk to a Representative. you may have to wait a Few minutes to get connected as they may be busy but as soon as you do tell them the issue the Tear 1 will try and Diagnose what it is and if the Rep can't he or she will hook you up with a Tear 2 tell the Tear 2 the issue your having and see what the Rep can do for you.. Hopefully get it going but it may be like in my Case they may have to send you a new unit..  they Close at 11:00Pm Mountain Time..  Good Luck.. b33
Offers made online differ somewhat to that in the stores, and some stores follow online prices allot of times it's up to the Manager.. as I've ran into,  This is what I would do Call  Customer se... See more...
Offers made online differ somewhat to that in the stores, and some stores follow online prices allot of times it's up to the Manager.. as I've ran into,  This is what I would do Call  Customer service if your have a computer get on the Verizon Site choose your location using your Zip Code and go over the prices with a customer care agent they can give you a break Down of prices just a have Notebook handy or as mentioned use the Verizon Site to see what they can offer to you according to your account.. Here is Customer Services Numbers  1-800-922-0204 or by Cell * 611 there open till 11 pm mountain Time..
Nope.!  you have 14 Days to make any changes..
Even though you have your Wi-Fi on you'll still see a shadow of the 4G indicator, for it to disappear fully you have to go into your settings >> Data >> turn off the feature..