Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,359 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

B33's Correct Answers

Basically it's Screen.. and Some Features I was seeing the None Edge Model Like I have has a Few more Pixles than the Edge Does.. I like mine because it has a little more of a Metal Edge than the... See more...
Basically it's Screen.. and Some Features I was seeing the None Edge Model Like I have has a Few more Pixles than the Edge Does.. I like mine because it has a little more of a Metal Edge than the Edge Does but the Edge has the added Side Bar Feature which is Left out on the None Edge Plus I think the S7 Edge comes in a Few more colors but I think the None Edge Model would set in a Case a Little better because of the slightly wider edge it has.. Too it.. Each has some Good Trade Offs
If you the Charger that came with the Phone, Use it instead of using your P.C. you'll get a better Charge from it..  Try n shut the Phone off then re-power it see if that helps the rebooting then... See more...
If you the Charger that came with the Phone, Use it instead of using your P.C. you'll get a better Charge from it..  Try n shut the Phone off then re-power it see if that helps the rebooting then check your Apps any that may have been Down loaded you may have a Rogue App causing the Issue.. If you check all of that and your still having issues then you may have to do a System Cache Clear or a Factory Reset to smooth out the Issues your seeing..
As Snn5 suggested I'd try his suggest an if the issue continued then I'd run a System Cache Clear and as a last resort if you still see the issue past doing the S.C.C. I would run a Factory Reset... See more...
As Snn5 suggested I'd try his suggest an if the issue continued then I'd run a System Cache Clear and as a last resort if you still see the issue past doing the S.C.C. I would run a Factory Reset but just do the Reset only Don't clear your internal Memory.! Hope this Helps B33
How long have you had the phone? if less than 14 Days I would return it for a new one or least check at the store and see if the Display model's keypad works...
Take it to your Local Corporate Store and see if they can replace the phone for you or replace the Charger.. that is about all you can do unless you have another compatible charger..
Make sure your App Like Adobe Reader is up to Date as well that Helps I had to do that not to long ago..
Go into Camera your Video Player is located there as well, Depending on the phone you should have the possible options of a Front facing camera, Rear Camera and your Video Player.. but as Snn5 me... See more...
Go into Camera your Video Player is located there as well, Depending on the phone you should have the possible options of a Front facing camera, Rear Camera and your Video Player.. but as Snn5 mentioned it helps to know what phone your using..
Give this a TRy... Get help with visual voicemail on your iPhone - Apple Support
If you have another Device to which you can call on you might try and see if Verizon Customer Service is still open the Tech. Dept. have them help you with Getting your Puck Code.! Here is th... See more...
If you have another Device to which you can call on you might try and see if Verizon Customer Service is still open the Tech. Dept. have them help you with Getting your Puck Code.! Here is the Number 1-800-922-0204 or if have a spare Cell Phone try *611 use option 4 ask to talk to a Representative. Good Luck.. B33
You might Try power cycling the phone first.. shut the phone down as you'd normally would do wait a few seconds and re-power it.. see if the function comes back if not then I'd shut it off again ... See more...
You might Try power cycling the phone first.. shut the phone down as you'd normally would do wait a few seconds and re-power it.. see if the function comes back if not then I'd shut it off again but this time carefully pull the Sim Card wait 5 min. carefully re-insert the Card and power the phone back on..
Yea Calling Tech support can be a Bummer sometimes if you don't have another phone you can speak with them on while they Diagnose the issue on your phone that is having the problem.. when I call ... See more...
Yea Calling Tech support can be a Bummer sometimes if you don't have another phone you can speak with them on while they Diagnose the issue on your phone that is having the problem.. when I call tech.  I try and use my Land line, I put the Rep on speaker that way me and the Rep can communicate on the issue.. But not everyone has a Landline if you have a friend or family member that has a phone near by and can let you use it for a short time to check this issue out it might be worth the asking to use the phone..
If you haven't tried this run your Turbo through a system cache clear sometimes just doing that can help a phone and should help after you un-paired your B-Tooth Devices after running the cache s... See more...
If you haven't tried this run your Turbo through a system cache clear sometimes just doing that can help a phone and should help after you un-paired your B-Tooth Devices after running the cache see if you can re-hook up to your Devices do one at a time.. and keep the other B-Tooth devices off..  If what i suggested doesn't fix the issues then as mentioned run by a corporate store see what they can do with it.. they may have to DOA it out.. on the Grounds of the Bluetooth not working..
I don't know if this will help any better or not but it's shot in the Dark:  Since I don't have the phone personally I'm going on Via doing searches on Google Search I found this Site and it migh... See more...
I don't know if this will help any better or not but it's shot in the Dark:  Since I don't have the phone personally I'm going on Via doing searches on Google Search I found this Site and it might shed some Light on how to unlock your screen give it a Look and try if not you may have to Visit a local store to see how to Unlock the screen.. Turning VoiceOver On or Off - Apple Club
Run a system cache on it my Droid X use to do the exact same thing I'd shut it off then it would turn itself back on try running a system cache see what that does or run the phone in Safe Mode fo... See more...
Run a system cache on it my Droid X use to do the exact same thing I'd shut it off then it would turn itself back on try running a system cache see what that does or run the phone in Safe Mode for a while see the issue goes away.! 
Have you Tried a Google Search..  I'd try that method usually there are a bunch of 3rd party retailers selling them, Android Central or even Droid Life's online store may have them)  I'd say Sams... See more...
Have you Tried a Google Search..  I'd try that method usually there are a bunch of 3rd party retailers selling them, Android Central or even Droid Life's online store may have them)  I'd say Samsung should have them either in Brand New OEM or possibly  Via remanufactured OEM.. try there online site to see whats available..
Do you have the M7 or the M8.?  try running a system cache clear if this does not fix the issue try running in Safe Mode see what that does if you see better results try removing the latest 3rd p... See more...
Do you have the M7 or the M8.?  try running a system cache clear if this does not fix the issue try running in Safe Mode see what that does if you see better results try removing the latest 3rd party update the one's from the Playstore one at a time but if your problem exist in Safe Mode drop of that mode and try running a Factory Reset.! 
Good sound advice I had an account issue similar to this and the Reps helped me out sometimes it feels good know they're there to help b33
Additionally I found this: For your Tablet >>  The company that makes this Device is Verizon or at Least thats what it says on the Website and I found the Kit for Global Traveling this Kit may be... See more...
Additionally I found this: For your Tablet >>  The company that makes this Device is Verizon or at Least thats what it says on the Website and I found the Kit for Global Traveling this Kit may be available at your Local Verizon I'd check there and see  Hope this Helps B33 Verizon Ellipsis 7 | Verizon Wireless This device has limited roaming capability. We recommend purchasing a global ready device if you plan to travel internationally. http://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/micro-usb-international-charger-w-international-plug-kit/
Is this a Clear-Out special on the Ellipsis 7 sounds like a clearance to move them out..
How did you have them in your phone were they set under Google Contacts or Via B.A. Assistant.?