Open up the app. Click on find a place after you enter your destination you should get a price list.
I went to settings  then clicked on sound.  Under ring tones & notifications click on sound. Pick your ring tone. Then go to sound and adjust volume for your ringtone. You should also have a... Ver más...
I went to settings  then clicked on sound.  Under ring tones & notifications click on sound. Pick your ring tone. Then go to sound and adjust volume for your ringtone. You should also have a flashing light for emails.
If you do a search on flipboard  (no spaces ) there's an older message posted November 2014.  Tells how to get rid of flipboard and other useful information
Go to corporate store and explain situation to corporate store rep. If they can't help have them call customer service . See if they will let you talk with customer service. I had to do this on... Ver más...
Go to corporate store and explain situation to corporate store rep. If they can't help have them call customer service . See if they will let you talk with customer service. I had to do this one time.
Per more everything plan FAQ'S 1 gb and more plan is $15.00 for each 1gb over.
Check your update screen and see if you did receive that update yesterday. I received it yesterday and it tried to download by WiFi . I have no WiFi connection available so I had to download my... Ver más...
Check your update screen and see if you did receive that update yesterday. I received it yesterday and it tried to download by WiFi . I have no WiFi connection available so I had to download myself tonight. Just happened to check for updates tonight . I think they staggered sending it out and maybe not everyone received it yesterday
Go to my Verizon.  Click on my plan. Click on my promotions and discounts.  Should show all and dates covered.