Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,765 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

tailynn's Correct Answers

I forward my texts to my email, get on my computer and print. Its a bt roundabout but it gets the job done.
You don't do anything from the app on the child's phone. All settings control is from the my verizon app or your my verizon online account through the "manage family safeguards and controls." I k... See more...
You don't do anything from the app on the child's phone. All settings control is from the my verizon app or your my verizon online account through the "manage family safeguards and controls." I know this from personal experience. Its designed that way to prevent your child from making changes to the settings of family base. If you cancil family base it will be deleted from their phone as well.
regular phone 170, smartphone 340.
Have you checked to see if your phone's mobile data is turned off. It will work just fine if the data is turned off except you can't use some of the apps and the internet. Some phones have a cut ... See more...
Have you checked to see if your phone's mobile data is turned off. It will work just fine if the data is turned off except you can't use some of the apps and the internet. Some phones have a cut off set up on themselves (Like I set mine to cut off at 1.9GB) and still works on talk and text.