Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,051 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Eadur's Correct Answers

1. I could be wrong, but I do not believe that there is a way to do that. Mainly, what you can turn off, he can turn back on again, when you are not around. I have read posts here where a parent ... See more...
1. I could be wrong, but I do not believe that there is a way to do that. Mainly, what you can turn off, he can turn back on again, when you are not around. I have read posts here where a parent want to prevent one of their children from doing this or that with his or her phone. Yet the child is able to by-pass or go around what the parent wants or done. In short, sometimes the parent just has to take the phone away at times, and return it back to him or her at other times. 2. So I wish you the best of luck, and I hope that someone else can tell you how to do track which friends your son is texting with.
From my research and what I have read about this issue, it seems that iMessages can only text other iPhones. And when the users switch to a non-iMessages app, the issue was solved. I do not know ... See more...
From my research and what I have read about this issue, it seems that iMessages can only text other iPhones. And when the users switch to a non-iMessages app, the issue was solved. I do not know if this will help you or not. But it might be something you can research about.
You can forward the harassment emails to the Federal Trade Commission via "spam@uce.gov". Plus you can forward any"Spam Text Messages" to the FTC at "7726" (SPAM). The FTC will enter the emails/t... See more...
You can forward the harassment emails to the Federal Trade Commission via "spam@uce.gov". Plus you can forward any"Spam Text Messages" to the FTC at "7726" (SPAM). The FTC will enter the emails/texts/messages into a Data Base for Law Enforcement to use to take action with. Added: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/spam-controls-faqs/
I did not believe it at first. So I very carefully called *611 and talk to a Verizon Customer Rep. She did not believe it either at first. But after I gave her the detail information of where fro... See more...
I did not believe it at first. So I very carefully called *611 and talk to a Verizon Customer Rep. She did not believe it either at first. But after I gave her the detail information of where from Verizon sent me the text message information, she double check it. And she told me that I was correct, and the deal was for real. In which case, I told her name down and the time/date of our chat. Then I had her to back date the free additional 2GB to the beginning of this billing cycle. Therefore, I am getting now 6GB of data allowance for the same price of what we were paying for 4GB each month.
When you was first setting-up your WiFi your ISP (Internet Service Provider) should have gotten you it. My ISP provided my password with the printed set-up instructions. However, your ISP may hav... See more...
When you was first setting-up your WiFi your ISP (Internet Service Provider) should have gotten you it. My ISP provided my password with the printed set-up instructions. However, your ISP may have used another term for it, instead of password. I know that was the case with my ISP.
1. I brainwork that it may be the same issue that we are having with my wife's iPhone 5c 8GB, plus a ton of other iPhone 5c users. You will probability get a lot of replies telling you to adjust ... See more...
1. I brainwork that it may be the same issue that we are having with my wife's iPhone 5c 8GB, plus a ton of other iPhone 5c users. You will probability get a lot of replies telling you to adjust the settings on your iPhone. Which would help if you have not done so already. 2. However, I was able to get a Verizon Rep to tell me that it is just because of the nature of the iPhone. When the iPhone goes into a dormant status, it will disconnect from the Wi-Fi, and reconnect with the cellular usage. But I do not know for sure if this is true, or not. Nevertheless, it makes more senses than most of the other answers that I have gotten.  .....
1. Off hand, I would say that you could, depending how much trouble you want to go thru. I am not sure about your iPhone 5c, but I have done so with my iPad 2. I guess the main thing you would ne... See more...
1. Off hand, I would say that you could, depending how much trouble you want to go thru. I am not sure about your iPhone 5c, but I have done so with my iPad 2. I guess the main thing you would need is various difference e-mail addresses on various devices. In which case, I just send myself a text message from one device to another, which is connected to a printer. 2. Something else that would help, if you had an e-printer. I do not have one myself, but from what I understands, you just send your text message like an e-mail to the e-printer. Then it prints out the text message. 3. Furthermore, you might want to check out "Google Cloud Print" at http://www.google.com/cloudprint. It has difference options you can choose from. So you can use this app with an e-printer, or you can use it with a classic (non-e-printer) instead. As far as myself goes, I have it configured to work with a classic printer. And it does just fine, with good results.