Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,051 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

beentheredonethat's Correct Answers

Test it every way you can.  Wiggle the charger plug, apply pressure to it when its connected, try a different charger, try charging it while the phone is powered off, try the charger on a differe... See more...
Test it every way you can.  Wiggle the charger plug, apply pressure to it when its connected, try a different charger, try charging it while the phone is powered off, try the charger on a different phone.  Try to get a handle on whether its the phone or the charger.  If its the phone then backup everything and Factory Data Reset the phone and retry.  If its the charger then check its warranty.  Verizon handles the manufacturer's warranty on bundled accessories for 90 days; after that you'll have to go to the manufacturer direct or buy a new charger.  If its the phone and FDR doesn't fix it, Verizon handles the 1 year manufacturers warranty on phones.
As for Christodbro's dilemma, it appears he has Home Fusion.  Funny, I was browsing the Verizon website and couldn't find it anywhere, just "LTE Internet (Installed)" so I guess they're no longer... See more...
As for Christodbro's dilemma, it appears he has Home Fusion.  Funny, I was browsing the Verizon website and couldn't find it anywhere, just "LTE Internet (Installed)" so I guess they're no longer calling it Home Fusion.  Yes, 30GB is the largest VZW offers right now for a standalone Home Fusion.  Beyond that one would have to merge it to a More Everything bundle.  To say that Verizon won't allow more than 30GB or is limiting you to 30GB is inaccurate; 30GB is simply the largest plan they offer at this time and if you're going over then you're probably living on it, lots of streaming, lots of uploading/downloading, etc. Here's what I would do.  Since you said you have other devices on More Everything, get out your bill and add up all the data used by all lines, not just the installed LTE.  Verizon offers More Everything up to 100GB as Snn5 noted earlier.  BTW, at levels that high of cellular data usage you won't find anything better.  Home Fusion was developed for people who live in rural or remote areas where cable or DSL internet wasn't available.  No one said it was economical for heavy users.