Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,846 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

nicholasbranson's Correct Answers

Great question... and I believe the answer will satisfy you as well. When you purchase something on your Google Play Store, it is on record in your account as something you've purchased. So, lets... See more...
Great question... and I believe the answer will satisfy you as well. When you purchase something on your Google Play Store, it is on record in your account as something you've purchased. So, lets say you got a new phone, and you hadn't backed up or synced or anything like that. You will be asked during setup to log in to your google account, and then later when you open your play store, you tap on the 3 lines in the top left of the screen and choose "My Apps." This will bring up a list of your downloaded and purchased apps, categorized by those on the phone and those not on the phone. Here you can redownload any purchased apps to your phone at no extra cost.
Whereas Verizon has an app called Verizon Tones available for Android and Windows phone, it seems that for iPhone, Looks like a "no can do," according to this Verizon support site: How to Get and... See more...
Whereas Verizon has an app called Verizon Tones available for Android and Windows phone, it seems that for iPhone, Looks like a "no can do," according to this Verizon support site: How to Get and Use Ringtones While you can also purchase ringtones on iTunes, there is no carrier billing there. The site does also suggest another option for iPhone ringtones Create your own There are also apps to create ringtones from audio files you already own. Ringdroid and Ringtone Maker are two great choices for Android devices. iPhone users should check out Ringtone Designer or Create Ringtones! With most of these apps, you can create ringtones as well as alarm and notification sounds. And then, there are other free apps concerning ringtones, which may have some you don't have to make. So I guess its get them free, make your own, or pay iTunes instead of verizon.
I'd just use family base. You can set up the parent line to warn you when you hit a limit but not cut you off. On the usage limits page you should observe a checkbox. That checkbox is what wil... See more...
I'd just use family base. You can set up the parent line to warn you when you hit a limit but not cut you off. On the usage limits page you should observe a checkbox. That checkbox is what will restrict your phone from exceeding the provided limit amount. As long as that box is NOT check your line will not be restricted.
Yuck! Sounds like the inner lcd broke. Sometimes a drop of a phone can break the screen on the inside but not on the outside. Apps shouldn't be a problem, you just go in to play store on your... See more...
Yuck! Sounds like the inner lcd broke. Sometimes a drop of a phone can break the screen on the inside but not on the outside. Apps shouldn't be a problem, you just go in to play store on your replacement phone, then click the three lines at the top left of the screen, and choose "My Apps." This will display all the apps youve downloaded to your devices under the google account your signed in to. Makes it really easy to redownload. Other stuff like pics and videos.... depends on if youve been backing up, perhaps to verizon cloud. You may also be able to transfer them to computer if your phone didn't have a lock screen password set up.
I would try to wipe your cache partition... Also, couldn't hurt to use samsung kies to back up your phone, and then do a firmware recovery through that program as well
Sorry, friend, but Verizon Cloud is not available for Windows phones. From the Verizon Website: Verizon Cloud is compatible with: Most Android smartphones and tablets* All iOS devices (incl... See more...
Sorry, friend, but Verizon Cloud is not available for Windows phones. From the Verizon Website: Verizon Cloud is compatible with: Most Android smartphones and tablets* All iOS devices (including iPhone and iPad ) Your computer through: The Verizon Cloud desktop application My Verizon (on Windows , Mac or Linux ) For backing up your windows phone, you will want to look into onedrive: Microsoft OneDrive Or there are many other backup methods depending on what you are wanting to back up. Let me know if you need any more guidance.
Assuming you are on a plan with 15 dollar per up to one gig of data overage, that would be $45
Hmh, thats odd, but yeah I see that youre right. I doesn't give a model number, just a model name. Anyway, XT1080M is right. Motorola DROID Maxx XT1080M (Verizon) Specifications | Smartphone Z... See more...
Hmh, thats odd, but yeah I see that youre right. I doesn't give a model number, just a model name. Anyway, XT1080M is right. Motorola DROID Maxx XT1080M (Verizon) Specifications | Smartphone Zero
You'll want to create a ringtone from the music file using an app called GarageBand. Here is a pretty good tutorial: How to create iOS ringtones | Macworld
It would be from Verizon, assuming that is your carrier. No need to worry, that's pretty normal. Mod Added: For more information on Carrier Settings Updates please visit this link. iOS: Up... See more...
It would be from Verizon, assuming that is your carrier. No need to worry, that's pretty normal. Mod Added: For more information on Carrier Settings Updates please visit this link. iOS: Updating your carrier settings - Apple Support
You'll need to look into AT&T or T-mobile.
you can locate it on your my verizon account online, or by calling in to care at *611 or (800) 922-0204 Directions for finding it on my verizon are here: Locating the 4G SIM PIN PUK My Veri... See more...
you can locate it on your my verizon account online, or by calling in to care at *611 or (800) 922-0204 Directions for finding it on my verizon are here: Locating the 4G SIM PIN PUK My Verizon Website | Verizon Wireless
Sure, just not sms. Use iMessage and you can text other iPhones without it showing on the records, since that is data usage instead of sms.
No better way to show you than to show you: iPhone 5 How To: Insert / Remove a SIM Card - YouTube
Try holding down the Power and Volume Down key for 10 seconds at the same time. Should work...
Yeah, that's actually pretty normal. Picture texts can't go over wifi unless using one of those 3rd party messaging apps like hangouts or iMessage if you had an iPhone. They must go over the cell... See more...
Yeah, that's actually pretty normal. Picture texts can't go over wifi unless using one of those 3rd party messaging apps like hangouts or iMessage if you had an iPhone. They must go over the cellular network to send as mms. Good news is that the picture messages do not go against your data limit, so you don't need to worry about that, if that was your concern.
There were 3 different models of iphone 5 made. Here is an excerpt from an apple support page: Model number on the back cover: A1428: iPhone 5 (GSM model) A1429: iPhone 5 (GSM and CDMA mode... See more...
There were 3 different models of iphone 5 made. Here is an excerpt from an apple support page: Model number on the back cover: A1428: iPhone 5 (GSM model) A1429: iPhone 5 (GSM and CDMA model) A1442: iPhone 5 (CDMA model, China) OK, so you need a phone that will work on a CDMA network. So either the A1429 or the A1442. Identifying iPhone models - Apple Support
Yes, Verizon iPhone 5  is unlocked
Not sure why you would need a password to use vz message on iphone 6. iPad, only if youre using it in the safari browser instead of the app. Anyway, to close out an app and restart, you double... See more...
Not sure why you would need a password to use vz message on iphone 6. iPad, only if youre using it in the safari browser instead of the app. Anyway, to close out an app and restart, you double click the home button, which will bring up a line of different screens of the apps you have open. you slide the app screen that you want to close down to the middle and then you drag it up to the top. Then just find the app icon and tap it to restart. Or you could always just hold the power button down until a slider comes up that you will need to slide to power the phone off. Do that, and then restart the phone, and that will definitely restart any apps you had running. If that doesn't get you where you need to be either, I would suggest deleting and redownloading the app from the app store. Delete by pressing the app icon until all icons start shaking around, and then press the little red x on the icon. Press the home key to stop all the apps from shaking. Hope this helps!
All you need is to go to a Verizon store, have them start you up a line. They will give you a sim card and install it in your phone. No real process for you to complete, it will read the sim and ... See more...
All you need is to go to a Verizon store, have them start you up a line. They will give you a sim card and install it in your phone. No real process for you to complete, it will read the sim and start working on Verizon's network.