Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,886 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

pacpam's Correct Answers

I have several comments to make...... 1-there seems to be a connectivity issue when you upgrade a computer to windows 10 with the Verizon wifi...(which implies is has to do with the upgrade)..h... See more...
I have several comments to make...... 1-there seems to be a connectivity issue when you upgrade a computer to windows 10 with the Verizon wifi...(which implies is has to do with the upgrade)..haven't found a real solution (have searched all over online)....will get newer computer with Windows 10 on it and then will be fine. ** 2-When you have a problem with your account, come here to the forum, customer service notices and does try to help    A customer support representative contacted me and actually straightened out the entire problem I had with my account and billing!!!  She was awesome....did homework on problem, then chat sessions, called and listened to what happened and then took care of the problem!!! ** 3-Chat sessions had wasted 5-6 hours of my time, with all reps and 2 out of 3 supervisors understanding, but doing NOTHING to help. No authority???? Don't waste your time with the chat group....go directly to customer support either here, or on Facebook or Twitter. 4-Verizon phone service is what I really appreciate, as it works everywhere....reliable all over the U.S. Thanks to Customer Support....I am a happy Verizon customer once again........... Thank you customer support!!!!