Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,673 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

yarelim_vzw's Correct Answers

BLIBBS1, we hope you are loving your new iWatch and understand that it is important for you to keep it protected. You have a few device protection options to selection from however, please keep i... See more...
BLIBBS1, we hope you are loving your new iWatch and understand that it is important for you to keep it protected. You have a few device protection options to selection from however, please keep in mind that the watch is not eligible for a Certified Like New Replacement and all repairs are provided by Apple. Here are your cost: Total Mobile Protection $11 Total Equipment Coverage $9 Wireless Phone Protection $7.15 Cell Phone Smartphone Total Mobile Protection Center | Verizon Wireless
There are so many passwords to keep up with that it is understandable to forget.  In order to unlock your LG Cosmo Josiah13​ you will need to dial *228 and select option 1 to reprogram your phone... See more...
There are so many passwords to keep up with that it is understandable to forget.  In order to unlock your LG Cosmo Josiah13​ you will need to dial *228 and select option 1 to reprogram your phone so that you can reset the lock code. Also, your messages, media and contacts will not be affected by this process. yarelim_vzw​
Basketball season has finally arrived and I am also excited to see how this 2017-2018 season unfolds. As of 3/14/17 go90 will no longer be selling NBA League Pass. However customers can purchase ... See more...
Basketball season has finally arrived and I am also excited to see how this 2017-2018 season unfolds. As of 3/14/17 go90 will no longer be selling NBA League Pass. However customers can purchase the NBA League Pass from go90 at a discounted rate. Happy Hooping! yarelim_vzw​
Kelran​, for questions regarding your Prepaid account and payments, please call the Prepaid Team at 888-294-6804. yarelim_vzw​
Nedlit​, unfortunately the Asus ZenPad Z8 does not support quick charge 2.0. yarelim_vzw​
Good question bjonson.  As LynnD_vzw mentioned, your iPhone maybe compatible with Family Locator. One way to determine this is by visiting your App Store and looking for Family Locator. If your d... See more...
Good question bjonson.  As LynnD_vzw mentioned, your iPhone maybe compatible with Family Locator. One way to determine this is by visiting your App Store and looking for Family Locator. If your device is compatible you will be able to download it. Click on the link to learn more about Family Locator FAQs | Verizon Wireless. Happy Downloading yarelim_vzw​
Sosville​,best of luck in Germany. Unfortunately members of the State Department, Diplomats, DOD contracts and other non-military personal are not eligible for military suspension.   Suspen... See more...
Sosville​,best of luck in Germany. Unfortunately members of the State Department, Diplomats, DOD contracts and other non-military personal are not eligible for military suspension.   Suspend Service FAQs | Verizon Wireless yarelim_vzw​
Great question CA-Novice​. With our international plan, you will not see any prorated charges on your bill.  This means, that you will see the international plan charged on both billing cycles.  ... See more...
Great question CA-Novice​. With our international plan, you will not see any prorated charges on your bill.  This means, that you will see the international plan charged on both billing cycles.  Click on this link for International Travel FAQs | Verizon Wireless . yarelim_vzw​
brsharath​,  help has arrived.  You can definitely use the One handed mode feature on your Google Keyboard.   Follow these steps to turn the feature on. Apps>Settings>Language & Input > Goog... See more...
brsharath​,  help has arrived.  You can definitely use the One handed mode feature on your Google Keyboard.   Follow these steps to turn the feature on. Apps>Settings>Language & Input > Google Keyboard > Preferences & select the keyboard layout mode. yarelim_vzw​
tbarlegend​, you have come to the right place for help. You can purchase the charger here on the Verizon Wireless page. Click on the link  to find Batteries & Chargers Accessories for Ellips... See more...
tbarlegend​, you have come to the right place for help. You can purchase the charger here on the Verizon Wireless page. Click on the link  to find Batteries & Chargers Accessories for Ellipsis Jetpack MHS800L - Verizon Wireless  . yarelim_vzw​
cmw3303​, there are so many passwords to keep up with these days, I understand how it is to easily forget. For help with getting back into your iPhone, click on the link below. If you forg... See more...
cmw3303​, there are so many passwords to keep up with these days, I understand how it is to easily forget. For help with getting back into your iPhone, click on the link below. If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support Hope this helps. yarelim_vzw​
BRADAL89​, click on the link for Family Locator FAQs | Verizon Wireless and learn how to set up the locator on your phones under the "Using Family Locator" section of the page. yarelim_vzw​
PETMCC32, I want to make sure that you stay connected while on your trip. Click on this link to visit our https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/trip-planner-tool/#/tripPlanner   to get info on ... See more...
PETMCC32, I want to make sure that you stay connected while on your trip. Click on this link to visit our https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/trip-planner-tool/#/tripPlanner   to get info on how to use your Moto Z and any possible dialing patterns that may be needed while on your trip. Safe Travels, yarelim_vzw​
I can help answer your question CKMCK , with Travel Pass you will not have to worry about any additional fees besides the daily rate. With Travel Pass you will have a 24 hour session that will be... See more...
I can help answer your question CKMCK , with Travel Pass you will not have to worry about any additional fees besides the daily rate. With Travel Pass you will have a 24 hour session that will be triggered by any outgoing call that is placed or incoming call that gets answered. Along with out going text and data usage. Safe travels, yarelim_vzw​
griffin1332  I know it is important for you to be able to monitor the app your child is downloading onto their device. Unfortunately with the iPhones and FamilyBase, you are not able to monitor t... See more...
griffin1332  I know it is important for you to be able to monitor the app your child is downloading onto their device. Unfortunately with the iPhones and FamilyBase, you are not able to monitor this activity. yarelim_vzw​
Papasattic​, you have come to the right place for help. Click on the link to view the list of over 200 international destinations you can text to on your prepaid plan. https://ss7.vzw.com/is/... See more...
Papasattic​, you have come to the right place for help. Click on the link to view the list of over 200 international destinations you can text to on your prepaid plan. https://ss7.vzw.com/is/content/VerizonWireless/free-SMS-country-list-prepaid-02717.pdf yarelim_vzw​
Harlobreyt​, you can definitely transfer an old iPhone 5 to our Prepaid services.  In order to get things started please call our Prepaid Team at 1-888-294-6804. yarelim_vzw​
Congratulations on your new phone purchase dollyemma​​. I want to make sure that you are able to transfer all your content. Click on the link below for various ways on how to get this done. ht... See more...
Congratulations on your new phone purchase dollyemma​​. I want to make sure that you are able to transfer all your content. Click on the link below for various ways on how to get this done. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/lg-g4/how-to-use/#Back Up & Transfer Content yarelim_vzw​
tphares​, you can definitely count on being able to use Wi-Fi calling even if you are outside of the Verizon network. Check out this link for steps on how to Turn Wi-Fi Calling On / Off - Apple i... See more...
tphares​, you can definitely count on being able to use Wi-Fi calling even if you are outside of the Verizon network. Check out this link for steps on how to Turn Wi-Fi Calling On / Off - Apple iPhone 6 / 6 Plus | Verizon Wireless . Safe travels yarelim_vzw​
mhalla99​, I am glad to see that you have been able to get this resolved.  The promotion that was ran on New Years Day did required a purchase of a Samsung Galaxy S7 and a Samsung Galaxy Tab ... See more...
mhalla99​, I am glad to see that you have been able to get this resolved.  The promotion that was ran on New Years Day did required a purchase of a Samsung Galaxy S7 and a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 together in order to pay only $17 a month with device payment. The cost of the Galaxy  S7 would had been $10 and $7 for the Galaxy Tab S2. However, I want to make sure that we can help all others on this form receive their credits for their Galaxy S7 purchased on Jan 1. To the following NICBER31​, hopejones​, ZEIGLER76​, AFSAVV80​, EBSTER3​, PM63​, GREKIR47​, JKreit​, stahles1​, CRAGLO32​kgrzed​, SUEWAL34​, MICO30​, et1988​, Lmay82​, please check your Inbox for my Direct Message to assist.