Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,999 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Snn5's Correct Answers

Factory Data Reset (Powered Off) - LG G2 | Verizon Wireless If resetting it does not work (software issue) then the issue is hardware.  If not the battery, then the board is malfunctioning an... See more...
Factory Data Reset (Powered Off) - LG G2 | Verizon Wireless If resetting it does not work (software issue) then the issue is hardware.  If not the battery, then the board is malfunctioning and you will need a new phone.
Nexmo - APIs for SMS, Voice and Phone Verifications A set of cloud-based communication APIs designed to remove the pain of integrating with multiple carriers Perhaps it is a message sent f... See more...
Nexmo - APIs for SMS, Voice and Phone Verifications A set of cloud-based communication APIs designed to remove the pain of integrating with multiple carriers Perhaps it is a message sent from a user on one of the services provided by NexMo.
PopData FAQs | Verizon Wireless Seems from the wording of how it is billed that it is tied to the account, but each device must start their own session from the My Verizon app on the device t... See more...
PopData FAQs | Verizon Wireless Seems from the wording of how it is billed that it is tied to the account, but each device must start their own session from the My Verizon app on the device that wants PopData.  So, it would seem that PopData is only good for the device started on, IOW, 1 PopData Session for 1 device, not multiple on 1 session.
If you are speaking of the Moto Droid Razr: Richnote was an LG app that was used exclusively and developed by LG.  There are many apps in the Play Store you can use to take notes.  The format ... See more...
If you are speaking of the Moto Droid Razr: Richnote was an LG app that was used exclusively and developed by LG.  There are many apps in the Play Store you can use to take notes.  The format of Richnotes may not convert properly with other apps though given its proprietary format.  It was also renamed to QuickMemo+. You may try to backup and then transfer your notes to the Droid Razr.  If you are looking to save the files from the LG to a Razr flip phone, I'm not sure that is possible to open the files for viewing, since the Razr is a basic phone. You can also find other apps that may convert those files to a readable format.  I might suggest using Google Docs from now on, since it can be used and read in most all document apps and smartphones and can be saved directly to your Google Drive.
Go to Menu > Settings > Sound Settings > Readout > select Flip open and talk > Turn it off. That might work.
I would recommend talking with LG about a possible repair, but do remember that this is going to cost you a repair fee, as no doubt the phone is out of warranty by now.  Unless you have Verizon's... See more...
I would recommend talking with LG about a possible repair, but do remember that this is going to cost you a repair fee, as no doubt the phone is out of warranty by now.  Unless you have Verizon's extended warranty, and in that case, call Verizon from another phone for replacement or repair.
Tablets themselves cannot place calls like a phone does.  There is a number assigned to the tablet, but it isn't like a phone number.  You can still use apps like Hangouts, Facebook, and Google V... See more...
Tablets themselves cannot place calls like a phone does.  There is a number assigned to the tablet, but it isn't like a phone number.  You can still use apps like Hangouts, Facebook, and Google Voice to make calls over data/wifi, but you cannot use the tablet like a traditional phone.
Log in to your account online and go to account profile then phone control and set to low. That will disable the annoying message or you can call customer service and try to get them to change th... See more...
Log in to your account online and go to account profile then phone control and set to low. That will disable the annoying message or you can call customer service and try to get them to change the phone control to low.
Use CDMA/LTE not Global.  Turn off Advanced Calling/HD Voice.  Also, might be due to a bad repair job as well.
You can do as you wish at contract end.
No, once an update is applied, there is no going back.
You should have activated the phone first then applied the payment.  Anytime a new device is activated, a new payment is required, and payments are not transferable.  I know the call-in instructi... See more...
You should have activated the phone first then applied the payment.  Anytime a new device is activated, a new payment is required, and payments are not transferable.  I know the call-in instructions state that you can press a number option to hear more about transferring a payment to a new device, but it leads you to the same info....that each device activated requires a new payment.
FamilyBase FAQs | Verizon Wireless Which devices are compatible with the FamilyBase service? FamilyBase works with most Verizon Wireless 4G LTE and 3G mobile devices. However, it's not compat... See more...
FamilyBase FAQs | Verizon Wireless Which devices are compatible with the FamilyBase service? FamilyBase works with most Verizon Wireless 4G LTE and 3G mobile devices. However, it's not compatible with: Android™ devices that use OS Marshmallow Note: Devices that update to Marshmallow will lose the FamilyBase Companion app.
If it is open in a browser tab, close that tab.  If you are using the app, you can sign out.
Sign into the Verizon Cloud app and sync.
As in remove a device to replace or remove a line, what do you want to remove specifically?  Call Verizon to have a device removed, but you'll need a replacement for that line.  Or, are you cance... See more...
As in remove a device to replace or remove a line, what do you want to remove specifically?  Call Verizon to have a device removed, but you'll need a replacement for that line.  Or, are you cancelling service on one line/device?  Again, calling CS is the only way.
Any app that requires a data connection.  Any app that requires information not already on your phone.  Facebook, Safari, streaming music and video, weather apps, etc....
Hangouts requires a data signal/WiFi connection.  You might check with Google Groups and Support under the Hangouts category.  Obviously, I'm sure you know, the tablet cannot receive traditional ... See more...
Hangouts requires a data signal/WiFi connection.  You might check with Google Groups and Support under the Hangouts category.  Obviously, I'm sure you know, the tablet cannot receive traditional phone calls like a mobile phone can.
I forget which model number the Verizon iPhone 5s is, but take a look here.  This will tell you what bands and frequencies you can use this phone with. iPhone 5s - Technical Specifications
Make sure Verizon Cloud and Sync are enabled, that your contacts are stored on the VZW Cloud and that you actively set Sync to sync.