Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,297 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

winterbaby18's Correct Answers

Forgot passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support
The phone number for the tablet is just an identification for the VZW network.  That number doesn't allow for you to make or receive phone calls or even text messages with it.  You've been forwar... See more...
The phone number for the tablet is just an identification for the VZW network.  That number doesn't allow for you to make or receive phone calls or even text messages with it.  You've been forwarding everything from your Note 2 to an abyss.  My advice is to find someone with a used phone that can take your sim card from the Note 2 and then activate it on Verizon's network.
iPhone: How to reset or change your voicemail password - Apple Support
Forgot passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled - Apple Support
International Trip Planner Global Plans and Pricing - Verizon Wireless
I think the following link would be useful to you so you can chose how you wish to proceed. Arbitration and Mediation FAQs | Verizon Wireless
No, iOS 8 is not compatible with the Apple iPhone 4.
Have you tried resetting your network settings? From the home screen, tap Settings. Tap General. Tap Reset. Tap Reset Network Settings. Enter the 4-digit passcode. Tap Reset Network... See more...
Have you tried resetting your network settings? From the home screen, tap Settings. Tap General. Tap Reset. Tap Reset Network Settings. Enter the 4-digit passcode. Tap Reset Network Settings.
That really stinks.  Here's what I would do.  I would try calling Apple at the number mentioned and seeing if they can help you.  Apple has repaired or replaced things outside of warranty before ... See more...
That really stinks.  Here's what I would do.  I would try calling Apple at the number mentioned and seeing if they can help you.  Apple has repaired or replaced things outside of warranty before even though they have no legal obligation to do so.  If your especially sincere and explain your blight you might get someone who will help.  Like they say it never hurts to ask.  Alternatively, you can see what it would cost to fix your iPhone or buy one off Swappa (they all get verified prior to listing). Here's the Apple link to find the Apple servicers in your area: https://locate.apple.com/
Sign into iCloud and click contacts and delete all your old ones.  The changes will propagate to your iOS devices.
I see three possibilities going on here:  First, is that Do Not Disturb is turned on.  Second, the volume toggle on the left upper side of phone is switched.  Third, The volume has been totally t... See more...
I see three possibilities going on here:  First, is that Do Not Disturb is turned on.  Second, the volume toggle on the left upper side of phone is switched.  Third, The volume has been totally tuned down. Use Do Not Disturb on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support On the left side of the iPhone make sure the toggle is is in the up position and not bottem. On the left side of the iPhone with the screen on push in the volume up button. If none of these work please let us know.
I don't think you have anything to worry about since it was in the shipping carriers hands.  If VZW questioned it you could refer them to the tracking number shown when it was shipped.
Have you tried this? How to Enter iPhone Recovery Mode 1) Connect the USB cable used to sync your device to your computer, but do not connect it to your iPhone. 2) Turn your iPhone off by ... See more...
Have you tried this? How to Enter iPhone Recovery Mode 1) Connect the USB cable used to sync your device to your computer, but do not connect it to your iPhone. 2) Turn your iPhone off by holding down the sleep/hold button in the top right corner until the slider appears at the top. Slide it. If your phone won't respond to that, hold the sleep/wake button and the home button together until the screen goes dark. 3) When the phone is off, hold down the home button and connect the USB cable (which should still be attached to your computer) to the dock connector. The iPhone will turn on and display the Apple logo. Keep holding the home button until the iTunes logo/USB cable appear on the screen. You can let it go then. The phone is now in recovery mode. 4) If the red empty battery icon appears onscreen, let the phone charge for a few minutes and then restart this process. 5) When the phone is in recovery mode, a window will pop up in iTunes saying that the phone is in recovery mode and needs to be restored.
You could try resetting your network settings if you haven't already.  Reset Network Settings Apple iPhone 5C | Verizon Wireless
If you have Asurion I would file a claim.  Alternatively, you can file with Apple.
A passcode cannot be accidentally set because it requires confirmation twice to institute.  Your running a iPhone 4S so you don't have iTouch.    Your iPhone could have been remotely locked but t... See more...
A passcode cannot be accidentally set because it requires confirmation twice to institute.  Your running a iPhone 4S so you don't have iTouch.    Your iPhone could have been remotely locked but that would have generated an iCloud email which would have pushed to your device which also would have changed the screen.  iOS updates do not create a passcode.
Transfer Photos from iPhone to Computer
VZW is *611 on a VZW phone or 800 256 4646 (consumer sales) or 800 526 3178 (business sales)