Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,775 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

jacobv_vzw's Correct Answers

CYBERTIGER_22P - I apologize for the inconvenience the replacement of the recalled Note 7 has caused you. We strive of getting the recalled Note 7 devices replaced as easy as possible. Please all... See more...
CYBERTIGER_22P - I apologize for the inconvenience the replacement of the recalled Note 7 has caused you. We strive of getting the recalled Note 7 devices replaced as easy as possible. Please allow me to provide you the clear information you need. 1.) On 9/2/16, Samsung announced a voluntary recall of the Samsung Galaxy Note7 in response to an issue with the device's battery. We offered every customer who had purchased the recalled Note 7 at a Verizon corporate store or online via www.vzw.com the option to return the device for a full refund or to exchange it for any device of their choice without the $35.00 restocking fee. Customers who exchanged the recalled Note 7 have the opportunity to exchange the device again for the new Note 7 without any restocking fees. If you have the recalled Note 7 and you are still using it we can place a replacement order over the phone, We will also waive the restocking fee. Once the order is placed hold on to the recalled Note 7 and you receive special packaging separately within a few days of the order that you must use to return the recalled Note7. -JacobV_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!