If you have (and want) only an old non-smartphone flip phone that was not a Verizon phone originally, the store is correct that it won't work on Verizon. Being unlocked doesn't magically add the ... Ver más...
If you have (and want) only an old non-smartphone flip phone that was not a Verizon phone originally, the store is correct that it won't work on Verizon. Being unlocked doesn't magically add the CDMA radio and frequencies needed to work on Verizon.
This $85.98 was charged by your cruise ship because you used their system on board their ship. It has nothing to do with Verizon except it is billed to you thru Verizon. I have been on many cruis... Ver más...
This $85.98 was charged by your cruise ship because you used their system on board their ship. It has nothing to do with Verizon except it is billed to you thru Verizon. I have been on many cruises and they all offer you a package to reduce the per minute cost of using their systems while at sea.
Sorry, but I was responding to Jsest1991 the OP who is a current customer and says that their bill for one smart phone and 10GB of data is $147. Any current customer not on a two year contract ca... Ver más...
Sorry, but I was responding to Jsest1991 the OP who is a current customer and says that their bill for one smart phone and 10GB of data is $147. Any current customer not on a two year contract can get the 15$ line access charge and 10GB for 80$ deal for $95 total plus taxes and fees. This includes those who own their own phone, are on an edge phone payment plan, and those who have completed their two year contract. The only people who can't get this deal and have to pay a 40$ line access charge are those still on a 2 year contract. The "Get $300 deal" is of course for new customers who port their number in from another carrier, trade in their phone , and buy a new phone from Verizon.