Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,402 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Loquat's Correct Answers

Since you just ordered a few days ago the days are probably accurate at the moment...however as VZW supplied with more units its possible that you may see your dates bumps up a bit. 
If your card was charged then that is usually a sign that your device is shipping.  My card was charged Friday night but it wasn't until Saturday morning that I received notification and the Veri... See more...
If your card was charged then that is usually a sign that your device is shipping.  My card was charged Friday night but it wasn't until Saturday morning that I received notification and the Verizon site finally upgraded with tracking info.
There is always a chance that you will get your order earlier than the expected ship date but there is no guarantee. 
It should have told you the estimated delivery date when you selected the device you wanted. If not, your preorder confirmation email will have the details on when your order will ship.
September 16th!
With advanced calling you just make a call like you'd normally do.  To my knowledge there is nothing special you need to do.  Please know that Advanced Calling isn't widely available at the momen... See more...
With advanced calling you just make a call like you'd normally do.  To my knowledge there is nothing special you need to do.  Please know that Advanced Calling isn't widely available at the moment.   I've tried using it in my area and its very spotty and had yield lots of dropped calls. 
It should do it automatically unless you have portrait lock on.  Click the link below for instructions. If the screen doesn't rotate on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
Hopefully you see some activity soon. But I've preordered many, many times and once my payment method was charged, my device quickly started to move through the process.  Fingers crossed that yo... See more...
Hopefully you see some activity soon. But I've preordered many, many times and once my payment method was charged, my device quickly started to move through the process.  Fingers crossed that you get some additional info/tracking number soon.
You can start by putting it in a zip lock bag with rice to help absorb the moisture.  Sometimes it works...sometimes it doesn't.  Or you may be able to recover partially...meaning that some core ... See more...
You can start by putting it in a zip lock bag with rice to help absorb the moisture.  Sometimes it works...sometimes it doesn't.  Or you may be able to recover partially...meaning that some core features may not work...such as headphones, sound (incoming/text).  There are just a lot of variables and you won't know the end result until it completely dries.  Best of luck to you...
I wouldn't worry too much about the date changing.  My status changed yesterday from delivery date of 9/25 to 9/18 which was yesterday.  All the while it still shows that my order is processing. ... See more...
I wouldn't worry too much about the date changing.  My status changed yesterday from delivery date of 9/25 to 9/18 which was yesterday.  All the while it still shows that my order is processing.  So if I were to believe their system that would mean that I would have had my phone yesterday (a week before it's actually released) and I'd still have one processing.  So...my point is, don't get worked up about the status changing...I'm sure its just system glitches. 
If you try swapping the SIM card please chime back in and let us know if it worked.  I've heard of someone else a while ago having a very similar issue with their iPhone and Apple did the right t... See more...
If you try swapping the SIM card please chime back in and let us know if it worked.  I've heard of someone else a while ago having a very similar issue with their iPhone and Apple did the right thing and replaced their device because it was indeed a hardware issue.
Sometimes you have to delete the contact (all of the threaded text messages) and then add them and text again.  This usually fixes the problem.  Also, make sure you have enabled "Send as SMS".  T... See more...
Sometimes you have to delete the contact (all of the threaded text messages) and then add them and text again.  This usually fixes the problem.  Also, make sure you have enabled "Send as SMS".  To do so, go into Settings then Messages and be sure to select "Send as SMS".  Chime back in if neither of these fix your issue...
My phone will occasionally stop syncing with Gmail for some reason...it's also done it with Yahoo mail.  I just simply delete the account from my phone and add it again and my problem is fixed. 
If you don't have access to iCloud then there is no remote way of locking this device.  You can suspend service but as long as a person has WiFi they can still use a great deal of the phones feat... See more...
If you don't have access to iCloud then there is no remote way of locking this device.  You can suspend service but as long as a person has WiFi they can still use a great deal of the phones features...
You're just getting bad reps.  You can cancel a line any time you wish for whatever reason you so desire.  VZW only has the right to charge you the ETF (on a 2 year contract - balance of device i... See more...
You're just getting bad reps.  You can cancel a line any time you wish for whatever reason you so desire.  VZW only has the right to charge you the ETF (on a 2 year contract - balance of device if using EDGE) plus the current balance associate with that line if its on a separate plan than your other device.  You don't owe them any reason or explanation.   Keep calling the cancellation department until you get someone who knows that they're doing.  Any don't even mention that the line doesn't have a phone attached to it...just simply tell them you want to cancel whatever line it is that you wish you cancel, pay your fee, and leave it at that.  Good luck and let us know how it works out...
Weth is right...I was having the same issues with my iP6+ until I stopped using advanced calling.  When the feature was active I was experiencing dropped calls with 3-4 bars of signal strength.  ... See more...
Weth is right...I was having the same issues with my iP6+ until I stopped using advanced calling.  When the feature was active I was experiencing dropped calls with 3-4 bars of signal strength.  I've since disabled it and the problem has went away...I'll give it a try again when the service is a bit more advanced in my area.
You're going to have to call VZW and identify yourself with some personal verifying information.  As such is done...they should be able to assist you in resetting your password.  This option *may... See more...
You're going to have to call VZW and identify yourself with some personal verifying information.  As such is done...they should be able to assist you in resetting your password.  This option *may* be available to complete only...if not, give VZW call during business hours...
I have the iP6+ and I'm connected to WiFi when I'm actively using my device.  I do notice once I put my phone to sleep that my WiFi signal will disconnect as indicated by the status light on my m... See more...
I have the iP6+ and I'm connected to WiFi when I'm actively using my device.  I do notice once I put my phone to sleep that my WiFi signal will disconnect as indicated by the status light on my modem.  During the time my phone is sleep/screen off, I still get notifications of incoming emails, facebook, etc.  My WiFi signal doesn't connect again until I manually wake my device by touching the home button.  So, any of the emails or app notifications that come through while my phone is sleep still uses cellular data...not very much...but data usage nonetheless.  I'm not sure this is what's happening in your situation...just trying to shed some light...
Accordingly to BlackBerry this device will not work on Verizon, Sprint, or US Cellar...
LTE is VZW's 4G signal.  You can force your device to only get 3G, a slower speed, by turning off LTE in you settings.  And I've had many VZW devices and I've never seen "4G" on my screen...1x, 3... See more...
LTE is VZW's 4G signal.  You can force your device to only get 3G, a slower speed, by turning off LTE in you settings.  And I've had many VZW devices and I've never seen "4G" on my screen...1x, 3G, LTE, and occasionally, No Service...but never "4G".