Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,206 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

ChiefPopeye's Correct Answers

I am sorry that you have experienced this surprise overage. there is not a way that I know of to reverse the charges. however in the future there is a way for you to send and receive texts from y... See more...
I am sorry that you have experienced this surprise overage. there is not a way that I know of to reverse the charges. however in the future there is a way for you to send and receive texts from your Verizon phone over the WiFi network only so you can disable your cellular connection all together and not receive roaming charges. Verizon offers a my Verizon messenger service that you can access from your Verizon Wireless account online and also from an app that you can download on your phone. the app will use WiFi data instead of a cellular network connection when you turn off the cellular connection from your phone. I hope this helps in the future. Also if your phone supports Advanced calling 1.0 you can make voice calls from the messenger app over WiFi as well. just make sure to set it up so your cellular connection is OFF but WiFi is ON.
have you tried to find the android to apple transfer application? it is usually found in the app store on your Pantech device.