Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,877 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

dad_of_2's Correct Answers

I am not sure then. Call customer service *611 and see if they know what is going on??
Which hotspot device did you buy? How much did it cost? Did you read what you signed? If you paid anything less then the full retail of any device then it would require a 2 year contract.  Tha... See more...
Which hotspot device did you buy? How much did it cost? Did you read what you signed? If you paid anything less then the full retail of any device then it would require a 2 year contract.  That is how they get their money.  The mobile hotspots at full retail are around 199.99-249.99 (plus an activation fee). If you paid anything less then that then you would have had a contract. When ever you sign anything, make sure to read it.  If you bought something without a contract, then what would you have to sign for? That would have put up a red flag for me.  Sorry it was a horrible expirence, but you are stuck to what you signed.  (plus-"I probably had to sign 8 different times during this process." You could have asked to read what you were signing at least one time.)    
You could try a network extender. That would pull the service from the nearest tower.  You would need to call customer service to get more information.
These are the two that I really like.  I had the same situation with my mom.  She wanted a keyboard, but no web access.  I got her the first one. Good Luck!! LG Cosmos 3 | Verizon Wireless LG E... See more...
These are the two that I really like.  I had the same situation with my mom.  She wanted a keyboard, but no web access.  I got her the first one. Good Luck!! LG Cosmos 3 | Verizon Wireless LG Extravert 2 | Verizon Wireless.