Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,651 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

greengrass95's Correct Answers

The 4G indicator will stay on when you connect to Wifi. That doesn't mean you are using 4G.
Disable the application called "talkback" . Some people did, and it got rid of the echo.
Your s5 is unlocked. Get a local simcard from a local vendor and switch your setting to GSM. Your APN settings might need to be changed also. The vendor should be able to provide them to you. ... See more...
Your s5 is unlocked. Get a local simcard from a local vendor and switch your setting to GSM. Your APN settings might need to be changed also. The vendor should be able to provide them to you. You might get voice and texting and no data. (Or Maybe you will get lucky) There are many posts about using a foreign simcard. Some people have had success and some didn't. Keep us posted, and good luck.
It will probably be fixed with update 4.4.3 which is coming out soon, ( could be months) or maybe they are working on a patch to remedy the issues. Time will tell.
It depends on the software version of your phone . If it ends with XT912, you will not be getting an update. Go to your system settings and chk the software number. You can also check on the... See more...
It depends on the software version of your phone . If it ends with XT912, you will not be getting an update. Go to your system settings and chk the software number. You can also check on the Motorola site for the phones that are supposed to receive updates.
This map shows an outage. Click on the link. http://downdetector.com/status/verizon-wireless
First, try this: Shut off the phone and take the simcard out and wait a min or two and then insert the simcard. This will help re-establish a new signal for the phone. If that does not work, ... See more...
First, try this: Shut off the phone and take the simcard out and wait a min or two and then insert the simcard. This will help re-establish a new signal for the phone. If that does not work, go to your nearest Verizon store and ask for a new simcard, that should help, it could be a bad simcard you have in your phone. If that does not help, call technical support and ask them to reset the phone, and what I mean by that is, have the rep take the phone off of the Verizon network and put it back in the system as a new line/connection. (There is a term for that, but, sorry I forgot what they call it) I had it done to my phone, and that helped tremendously. Good luck.
Log in to "my Verizon" . click on your phone when it appears. Than go to the right side of the screen where you will see a link for the puk.