Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,603 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

wlm9700's Correct Answers

Try to deregister iMessage this is the link: Deregister and Turn Off iMessage - Apple Support  that shows you how when you do all your texts will come as texts messages to the S9 instead of them ... See more...
Try to deregister iMessage this is the link: Deregister and Turn Off iMessage - Apple Support  that shows you how when you do all your texts will come as texts messages to the S9 instead of them going to iMessage and the iPhone not being on. That is what my friend and I did and then all the messages came through.
It will be here 5/31/16 I got confirmation from Verizon reps yesterday. Get ready for it.
Go to settings under storage and clear the cached data and miscellaneous files sections by tapping on them. I got a lot of storage back by clearing them.
Go to settings click on display then scroll down to daydream click on it and turn it off. That is why it does that.
If you go to settings under storage try clearing your cached data and miscellaneous files that should give you tons of space back.